Best Belated Happy Birthday Wishes
Why did we say belated? Being late to wish someone a happy birthday is sometimes not intentional, being held up or maybe being in a circumstance you can’t change doesn’t really mean you aren’t thinking of the person on their special day. So as soon as you can, send out a birthday message to them no matter how late. Mode of delivery shouldn’t really affect the outcome; after all, isn’t it the thought that counts?
Send one of these beautifully crafted belated happy birthday wishes, some might even convey the real reason you were late, and remind them that they are always on your mind.
Here are some belated Happy Birthday messages in a general way for anyone.
- Happy Belated Birthday! I’m going to punish my calendar for mixing days.
- Sorry for being late, sorry for missing the date. Good Luck with the cake you already ate.
- Belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day with your friends and family.
- My belated wishes come to you with the most apologetic voice ever; hope you enjoyed your birthday.
- Even if I’m late, I can’t be much away of the date. Happy Bday, mate!
- I know that birthdays are peculiar days, but you are peculiar every day.
- If you missed me yesterday, you will be surprised today. Get ready!
- It’s hard to make you wait my message then disappoint you, so I’m sending you this card. Belated Happy Birthday!
- We are not only the ones who celebrate, Cold And Flu also does. Can you excuse me?
- Belated Happy Birthday, dear one! Hope you did all what you wanted to do on your birthday.
- Hope you had a special day. I missed this special moment, and I’m sorry for that.
- Even though my wishes are late, let me assure you, you were on my mind all the time.
- Belated Happy Birthday! My mind has many excuses, but you are the one whose heart will decide whether to accept my apology or not.
- I can’t wish you a belated happy birthday; I’m sure it was perfect.
- Late wishes mean that the person took much time thinking of you; I hope you accept my belated birthday wishes.
- I know you expected that I would be the first one to congratulate you, but I had trouble. Sorry for the frustration & Happy Belated Birthday!
- I wasn’t around, but my heart was. Wishing you a joyous year ahead.
- I couldn’t attend your party, but I really hoped to be one of your guests. Wishing you a belated happy birthday.
- They told me that your birthday party was awesome, so I’m that sad one, not you.
- Being late is one of my habits I can’t change, and forgiveness is one of your qualities I love and appreciate. Happy Late Birthday!
- Going to study is easier than facing you after missing your birthday. Accept my apologies.
- I take much time to look [handsome/beautiful], so I missed your party. Sharing the birthday of a great person like you costs anyone to look awesome.
- I’m not late, I just took much time to prepare your birthday gift. Wishing you the best.
- My wish for you yesterday is the same as today’s, so be happy, and keep putting a smile on our faces.
- Happy Birthday! It’s late, but luckily, I still remember it. Don’t mug, please.
- I hope your birthday was as awesome as the photos I saw. Don’t ever lose this smile.
- Having kids is a big reason to be late in many occasions. I’m sure you will understand. Wishing you a great year.
- I’m happy for you adding another year, and so sorry I couldn’t be there. Hope it was awesome.
- I was looking online for some messages, but I didn’t find a perfect one, so accept my late birthday wishes for you.
- I waited to eat my cake slice away from the party noise. Belated Happy Bday!
- Will you believe me If I told you that my late message doesn’t mean negligence? I care so much about your birthday, and really hope you blew out a big number of candles.
- I’m thinking of throwing a new party for you, but will that make you excuse me for being late?
- Life has its own ups and downs; I’m sorry I couldn’t make it on time, but still sending you my warmest greetings.
- Do you know that many websites have solutions for my problem? It’s titled by “Belated Happy Birthday Wishes”. So you got it. Happy Late Birthday!
- I suppose it was a hypnotic effect, so I slept all the day. My deepest wishes.
- I’m so sorry I’m late, but I’m so happy seeing you grow up fast. Happy Birthday!
- I tried to find the best words to make you forgive me about missing your birthday. Anyway, I hope you will.
- When you eat so much, you can’t go anywhere. Got it! Hope you ate well on your wonderful birthday.
Here are some funny ways to say Happy Belated Birthday.
- Do you know that loving people makes you always late? I think my love for you did this. Hope you enjoyed.
- I didn’t miss your birthday; I just didn’t click “send” after typing the message.
- I’m not sad for missing your birthday, but for missing desserts and cake. Belated Happy Birthday!
- Better Late than Never. Best wishes!
- No words can express my regret, but trust me, I still have the gift.
- I guess it wasn’t the coolest celebration without me. You know, I’m one of the best party throwers.
- Sorry, I didn’t forget your birthday, but I thought we celebrated you last month, didn’t we?
This is a small list of Happy Belated Birthday wishes for a friend.
- How did I forget the birthday of a dear friend like you? With much love, and in need of your forgiveness.
- I’m very thankful for having a sweet friend like you, who knows how to forgive when people forget [his/her] birthday. Let me add my wishes to yours.
- Wasting time in punishing me isn’t useful for you, dear friend. My deepest wishes!
- My post on your Facebook timeline was supposed to be exceptional, and it takes time for exceptional things to happen. Happy Belated Birthday, my friend!
- You love science, so I think you know this saying, “If you’re always late, you’re probably more creative”. Be happy as your best friend is creative. Belated Happy Birthday to you!
- You’re my friend, but the time is not. Accept my belated birthday wishes for you.
You may also like: