Are you looking for brotherhood quotes? If so, let this collection inspire you and help you feel the essence of brotherhood even more.
Those who understand the real meaning of brotherhood are real humans. When you know everything about loyalty and support among individuals, you will know that brotherhood costs nothing but love and mercy.
If you are lucky enough to forge such a strong bond, you will experience a new kind of joy that’s like no other.
From shared laughs to shared struggles, today’s post will cover every aspect of brotherhood. Whether you want sweet, inspirational, or heartwarming quotes, you will find all you need here.
I searched the web to find the most inspirational brotherhood quotes from the cleverest minds, and then I listed them below.
Dive into the depths of human connection with these powerful quotes on brotherhood. Let’s take a look.
Best Brotherhood Quotes
- “The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Just as ‘Islam’ literally means ‘peace,’ none of the 99 names of Allah mean violence. Similarly, every religion in the world stands for peace, compassion, and brotherhood.” — Sushma Swaraj
- “To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.” — Baron De Montesquieu
- “In death as in life, we stand together, always a family, always a team. The brotherhood never dies.” — Marcus Luttrell
- “We don’t need holy wars. What we need is tolerance and brotherhood and simple humanity.” — Arlen Specter
- “Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man’s survival.” — Carlos P. Romulo
- “Either men will learn to live like brothers, or they will die like beasts.” — Max Lerner
- “We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
Inspirational Quotes About Brotherhood
- “We should all lend a helping hand to those in need as we are all brothers and sisters.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Brotherhood means living peaceably together and to help and love one another.” — Rhea Cumming
- “Give bread to a stranger, in the name of the universal brotherhood which binds together all men under the common father of nature.” — Quintilian
- “We cannot possibly let ourselves get frozen into regarding everyone we do not know as an absolute stranger.” — Albert Schweitzer
- “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other — they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
- “You may call for peace as loudly as you wish, but where there is no brotherhood there can in the end be no peace.” — Max Lerner
- “By practicing brotherhood, we set a good example for those around us and in return, we feel a sense of self-fulfillment for having aided a fellow human being.” — Kathy Bartilson
- “True happiness comes from a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood, but not from hatred and division.” — Oscar Auliq-Ice
Short Brotherhood Quotes
- “Brothers in arms are brothers for life.” — Clone Cadets
- “Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.” — Unknown
- “The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession.” — Mark Twain
- “Good brotherhood is the best wealth.” — Russian Proverb
- “The world is now too small for anything but brotherhood.” — Arthur Powell Davies
- “Through brotherhood, we discover the true meaning of kinship.” — Unknown
- “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” — Martin Luther King
Thanks for reading my collection of brotherhood quotes. I hope you felt the essence of brotherhood and the support we can give to others in our life journey.
Whatever you feel about brotherhood, life is better when you have strong bonds with others who support you and will always be there for you.
Don’t forget to share the list.
Until next time!
Last Updated on January 28, 2024SHARE ON