Childhood Friends Quotes: Did you just meet your old friends? Have you just talked to your favorite childhood friend? Since you are here, you’re definitely feeling good after seeing or talking to a precious childhood friend.
Childhood friends remind us of another world from the past, when we were innocent, cute, and very happy. Cherish your childhood friends and show how special they are to you by just sharing one of the following quotes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or elsewhere.
I have gathered up the 25 best childhood friends quotes to remind you of the good days when you were little and cared for nothing but eating and playing. Those old friends who made the past better for everyone of us, those who loved us for nothing in return.
Check out the list to find the best words, then share them on social media to let your old friends know how much you love them and how much you cherish every moment you spend with them.
Best Childhood Friends Quotes
Let’s start with the top 10 quotes about childhood friends that can touch everyone’s heart whenever they read them.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace” — Lisa Whelchel
- “You don’t have to have anything in common with people you’ve known since you were five. With old friends, you’ve got your whole life in common.” — Lyle Lovett
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” — Winnie The Pooh
- “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.” — S. E. Hinton
- “Childhood friends are the benchmark of our lives, no matter where we go, what we do. They will always come by and take you to the place where you belong.” — Burhan Din Wani
- “Beautiful memories are like old friends. They may not always be on your mind, but they are forever in your heart.” — Susan Gale
- “The best mirror is an old friend.” — George Herbert
- “A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” — Lois Wyse
- “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf
See Also: Friendship Anniversary Wishes
Friendship Quotes About Childhood Friends
- “New friends may be poems but old friends are alphabets. Don’t forget the alphabets because you will need them to read the poems.” — William Shakespeare
- “Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.” — Crystal Woods
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s an insane world, but in it, there is one sanity- the loyalty of old friends.” — Stephen Boyd
- “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory. Some happy, some sad, I think of childhood friends, and the dreams we had in our world.” — Styx
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.” — Aristotle
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side.” — Ally Condie
- “There’s not a word yet, for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” — Sarah Dessen
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
We hope you loved the quotes about childhood friends. Remember that childhood friends are a gift that lasts a lifetime, so if you have one or two, cherish them and always remind them of the sweet memories you made together when you were kids.
Share the list and let everyone convey their feelings towards their childhood old friends with some heart-touching words.
Last Updated on November 12, 2023SHARE ON