Are you interested in reading some quotes about chilling? Well, I got you.
Whatever you know about relaxation, this collection of chill quotes will make you realize that you had no idea at all.
Sleeping and being alone are not the kind of relaxation we are talking about; it’s all about spending time not doing anything.
Why do people chill? It’s something you need to feel better about—a blessing from God to just free our minds and take a break.
Whether you are going through hard times and stressed enough to need such relaxation or just want to enjoy your time of chilling as a cherished habit, the quotes I compiled from different online sources will help you relax and feel better.
These are the 20 best chill quotes I could find online. They are filled with good vibes, so you can use them as captions for social media or just for inspiration. Let’s take a look.
Best Chill Quotes
- “Don’t take things too seriously, and just chill.” — Kailash Kher
- “All you gotta do is chill out. Let go of control and chill out. Let it be, trust.” — Esther Hicks
- “Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.” — Etty Hillesum
- “I just like sitting at home, chilling and watching a movie.” — Niall Horan
- “Relax, Recharge, and Reflect. Sometimes it’s OK to do nothing.” — Izey Victoria Odiase
- “We are all unique, which makes us beautiful. So never despair, and just chill the hell out about it all.” — Miranda Hart
- “I am pretty good about taking breaks. I know when it’s time to step aside and chill out.” — Miley Cyrus
- “Chill out, relax and have an open mind.” — George Noory
Inspirational Chill Quotes
- “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you.” — Anne Lamott
- “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” — A.A. Milne
- “It’s a good idea to always do something relaxing prior to making an important decision in your life.” — Paulo Coelho
- “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” — Steve Maraboli
- “I’m the most chill person I know. I’m happy with myself. I’m not perfect, but I’m cool with that.” ― Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- “One day a week, I seek to rest from earthly toil and sorrow. Revitalized, I find the strength to battle new tomorrows.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax.” — Mark Black
Chill Good Vibes Quotes
- “Slow down, and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you.” — John De Paola
- “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” — Dalai Lama
- “I’m always trying to get my mind at peace. I know I hit my best when everything is chill.” — Cliff Floyd
- “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” — William Burroughs
- “Relax. Just relax and have fun doing what you’re doing. Don’t worry so much about being results-oriented. Just commit yourself to the moment.” — John Goodman
My collection of chill quotes inspired me to take a deep breath to enjoy that sensation. What about you?
Thanks for reading! I hope you found the inspiration you needed to relax and do nothing.
Don’t forget to share the quotes as captions or use my unique images on Instagram or Pinterest to help others chill and relax.
Read Next: Enjoy Life Quotes To Brighten Your Day
Last Updated on January 10, 2024SHARE ON