Do you want to let go of some people in your life? Well, this sweet collection of cutting people off quotes will help you.
Maybe the title makes it sound easy, but getting rid of negative people is not that easy. For example, I always call my best friend “frustrated” because she only points to the negatives when she expresses her opinion about anything. However, I can’t lose her. So what is the solution?
Maybe you can’t get rid of negative and toxic people in your life, but you have to understand their impact on your life. Maybe then you can take action.
Check out this amazing collection of cutting people off quotes. Let them help you save yourself from toxic and negative people who make you feel less about yourself. And believe me, you will know how much you were suffering with them just after you get rid of all of them.
These are the top 25 cutting people off quotes. Let them inspire and motivate you to do it.
Cutting People Off Quotes
- “Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out.” – Robert Tew
- “If somebody is looking for a bin to throw all their trash into, make sure it’s not in your mind.” – Dalai Lama
- “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.” – Will Smith
- “The path to freedom is illuminated by the bridges you have burned, adorned by the ties you have cut, and cleared by the drama you have left behind. Let go. Be free.” – Steve Maraboli
- “We would do ourselves a tremendous favor by letting go of the people who poison our spirit.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Some people take your energy and put you in a negative place. Sometimes you just have to walk away if this is a regular occurrence.”– Rachael Malloy
- “You don’t let go of a bad relationship because you stop caring about them. You let go because you start caring about yourself.” – Charles Orlando
- “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” – Hussein Nishah
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great.” – Mark Twain
Inspirational Cutting People Off Quotes
- “The less you respond to negative people, the more powerful your life will become.” – Robert E. Baine, Jr.
- “Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “There are some people who will never see you as being good enough. That is their shortcoming, not yours. Be merciful enough to yourself to cut them out of your life.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Pay no attention to toxic words. What people say is often a reflection of themselves, not you.” – Christian Baloga
- “The idea is quite simple, stay a light year away from people who make you feel less about yourself.” – Mohith Agadi
- “We don’t get to choose our family, but we can choose our friends. With courage, we can weed out narcissistic people. We can focus on those who do appreciate us, love us, and treat us with respect.” – Dana Arcuri
- “Toxic people will pollute everything around them. Don’t hesitate. Fumigate.” – Mandy Hale
- “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chidolue
Cutting Ties Quotes
- “Keeping bad company is like being in a germ-infested area. You never know what you’ll catch.” – Frank Sonnenberg
- “Every day you must unlearn the ways that hold you back. You must rid yourself of negativity, so you can learn to fly.” – Leon Brown
- “Losing will not always amount to a loss, sometimes you have to lose those toxic relationships and bad habits to create a space for better things.” – Gift Gugu Mona
- “As you remove toxic people from your life, you free up space and emotional energy for positive, healthy relationships.” – John Mark Green
- “You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.” – Nina Simone
- “You don’t have to feel guilty for cutting them off. It was the right thing to do. And believe me, if it were the other way around. They would have done the same thing too. Choose you, always you.” – R.M Drake
- “When you notice someone does something toxic the first time, don’t wait for the second time before you address it.” – Shahida Arabi
I hope you liked my list of cutting people off quotes. Take these quotes as a reminder that you have the power to shape your own circle and kick toxic and negative people out of your life.
Remember, you have to make yourself your first priority, because if you lose yourself, you will never find happiness anymore.
Thanks for reading my collection. Now, you can share it on social media.
Read Next: 40 Surround Yourself With Good People Quotes
Last Updated on December 21, 2023SHARE ON