Hello, daisies lovers! Welcome to the most wonderful collection of daisy quotes on the web!
Do you really love daisies? If so, why not read some touching quotes to embrace this love and cherish the beauty of this amazing flower?
When compared to roses, many people prefer daisies over roses. So when it comes to that amazing flower, thousands of words are said and written around the world.
I searched the web for these words and found many of them from famous writers and bloggers. I picked up the most inspirational ones and listed them below to help you express your love for these beautiful flowers.
So if you are looking for daisy quotes, these are the 20 best quotes about daisies, their beauty, and how special they are compared to other flowers. Share one of these quotes if you are in love with daisies.
Take a look!
Best Daisy Quotes
First, let’s start off with the top 10 quotes about daisies. I found them the best, and hope you do too.
- “If there is only one daisy among a thousand roses, all the interest flows there!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Daisies, simple and sweet. Daisies are the way to win my heart.” ― Patrick Rothfuss
- “The daisy, by the shadow that it casts, protects the lingering dewdrop from the sun.” – William Wordsworth
- “It may not be automatic necessity that makes all daisies alike; it may be that God makes every daisy separately, but has never gotten tired of making them.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Daisy means ‘innocence’.” ― Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- “And you never wear in your shining hair, a richer flower than daisies.” – Phoebe Cary
- “Over the shoulders and slopes of the dune I saw the white daisies go down to the sea, a host in the sunshine, an army in June, the people God sends us to set our heart free.” — Bliss Carman
- “A simple white daisy. The plainest of flowers, perhaps the purest” ― J.R. Tompkins
- “She smelled of sun and daisies with a hint of river water.” – Katie Daisy
- “The brief silence that follows is as tender as a rainstorm of daisies.” ― Mathias Malzieu
- “I’ll go pick daisies and have a happy heart.” – Kimber Annie
Inspirational Daisy Flower Quotes
Let’s read more inspirational daisy quotes that show its beauty and its impact on one’s joy and happiness.
- “Stars are the daisies that begem the blue fields of the sky.” – David Macbeth Moir
- “Daisies infinite uplift in praise their little growing hands, o’er every hill that under heaven expands.” – Ebenezer Elliott
- “Daisies that bring you joy are better than roses that bring you sorrow.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “A place where he’d pluck a daisy and watch the petals whirl like the propellers of a helicopter.” ― Michelle Cuevas
- “There’s no dew left on the daisies and clover; there’s no rain left in heaven.” – Jean Ingelow
- “Green grasses, white daisies, sparkling sun, so here I am.” – Adiana
- “She wanted to tackle him and roll around in him like a cat in a field of daisies.” ― Rainbow Rowell
- “Daisies in water are the longest–lasting flower you can give to someone. Fact. Buy daisies. Not roses.” – Anne Sexton
- “I keep stars in my pockets, wear daisies in my hair but I tuck you tenderly in the folds of my heart and take you everywhere.” ― Melody
- “In nature everything is valuable, everything has its place. The rose, the daisy, the lark, the squirrel, each is different but beautiful. Each has its own expression. Each flower its own fragrance. Each bird its own song. So you too have your own unique melody.” – Diane Dreher
- “A daisy blooming in a desert is worth more than a rose blossoming in a rainforest.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Buttercups and daisies, oh, the pretty flowers.” – Mary Howitt
I hope you enjoyed reading my collection of daisy quotes. Did you find one that best describes the beauty of daisies? If so, let us know by mentioning it below in the comments section.
Don’t forget to share the quotes on social media to inspire those who are in love with this sweet flower.
Read Next: 50+ Butterfly Quotes To Make You Want To Fly
Last Updated on December 30, 2023SHARE ON