Disappointment Lies Quotes: Are you disappointed? Do you want something to inspire you to start over? Don’t worry; I promise you that whatever you are feeling right now is completely different from what you will feel after finishing this article.
Disappointment doesn’t always come from others. Perhaps we build high and false expectations, and this is a great danger that makes us fall into the trap of disappointment or become a victim of lies.
Whatever the reason for your disappointment, at first you need a break to calm your mind and give it a chance to think about what you will do in the future. But now you need to read some inspiring words that will take you from disappointment to the desire for success and change.
So I searched the web to find the most inspiring quotes about disappointment and lies, then gathered them up to make this beautiful list.
These are the 50 best disappointment lies quotes you will ever find. The list is divided into inspirational, eye-opening, and deep quotes about disappointment in love or something else.
Top 10 Disappointment Lies Quotes
- “When things are a disappointment, try not to be so discouraged.” — Carol Burnett
- “Expectations are dangerous. I recommend not having any, if only to avoid disappointment.” — Conchita Wurst
- “Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation.” — Eric Hoffer
- “If you’re betrayed, release disappointment at once. By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root.” — Toba Beta
- “No bad break, no disappointment, no accident can shorten one second of my divine destiny.” — Joel Osteen
- “God is the only source of hope that’ll never disappoint. When we place our faith in Him, he provides joy, peace, and hope that overflows.” — Rick Warren
- “Life is not always a celebration; so be ready to courageously face disappointments when they come, and be sure to grow stronger and wiser from them.” — Edmond Mbiaka
- “Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment.” — Haruki Murakami
- “I’d rather be pleasantly surprised than fatally disappointed.” — Julia Glass
- “There’s a way that the force of disappointment can be alchemized into something that will paradoxically renew you.” — Martin Scorsese
Inspirational Quotes On Disappointment And Lies
- “You have to think positively. Most of your fears, like thinking that people will be disappointed in you, are just self–created.” — Matthew Lewis Browne
- “I love disappointments. They make me grow. They motivate me to rise up and be even more fierce.” — Unknown
- “When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.” — Paulo Coelho
- “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” — Joel Osteen
- “Disappointments are healthy for us. They tame egos, deflate pride, and soften hearts while cultivating respect for the struggles experienced by all humanity.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Despair and disappointment are the parents of countless inspired, inspiring, triumphant creations.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “Disappointments pile up. And then you have to throw them out with the rest of the trash.” — Marty Rubin
- “In the midst of my disappointment I am never defeated. Only given the opportunity to rise again willing to take on new challenges.” — Eleesha
- “Man must be disappointed with the lesser things of life before he can comprehend the full value of the greater.” — Edward Bulwer–Lytton
Eye-opening Quotes About Disappointment And Lies
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Fake friends are with you today and against you tomorrow.” — Shizra
- “You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.” – Sophie Kinsella
- “The sooner you catch them lying, the better it is for you. That’s when masks fall off and they show you their true colors.” — Scarlet Miles
- “Expectation has brought me disappointment. Disappointment has brought me wisdom. Acceptance, gratitude and appreciation have brought me joy and fulfillment.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Always be realistic with your expectations. Too much expectation can only lead to frustration.” — Mouloud Benzadi
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “What destroys the dream? What destroys it, eh?……….Disappointment. Disappointment. Disappointment.” — Anthony Burgess
- “Hope can be dangerous because it means exposing yourself to the possibility of success, to allow yourself to imagine a happy ending, only to be confronted by cold, brutal disappointment.” — Wajahat Ali
- “Trying to design the perfect plan is the perfect recipe for disappointment.” — Patrick Lencioni
Disappointment In Love Quotes
- “Doing right with the wrong person and doing wrong with the right person: this is the source of all disappointment.” — Augusto Branco
- “Why is it so hard to articulate love yet so easy to express disappointment?” — Kaui Hart Hemmings
- “Expectation is the root of all heartache.” — William Shakespeare
- “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.” — Bob Dylan
- “Such a disappointment when you defend someone for so long thinking they are different and they turn out to be just like what everyone said.” — Khayri R.R. Woulfe
- “I knew you could destroy me like no one ever had. And I knew I’d let you.” — Mira Hadlow
- “Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.” — Gugu Mofokeng
- “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” — David Richo
- “Don’t let disappointment be the measure of your relationship with a person. Let trust be the measure.” — Nicole Williams
- “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
Deep Disappointment And Lies Quotes
- “Depression begins with disappointment.” — Joyce Meyer
- “One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments.” — Henry Ward Beecher
- “Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.” — Eliza Tabor
- “Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom.” – Sir Bayle Roche
- “If you go through life trying to please other people you will be disappointed. However, if you go through life enjoying what you do you will be only partially disappointed.” — Don Rittner
- “Disappointment is an unwanted—but invited—guest.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Don’t try to discuss your great idea with average people, you’ll always be disappointed.” — Anuj Jasani
- “Never be disappointed and never lose your hope and fortitude when all that you see around is only shadows. Because if there are shadows, there must also be sources of light nearby. Find them, take them with you to illuminate your trail and make shadows disappear!” — Giannis Delimitsos
- “Most things disappoint till you look deeper.” — Graham Greene
- “Suspense is worse than disappointment.” — Robert Burns
The Bottom Line
Our collection ends here. I hope you are now feeling better and got a plan to move on stronger and smarter.
If you found something good, share the list on social media to let others have a reason to start anew.
Last Updated on November 12, 2023SHARE ON