Welcome to a new collection of Edgar Allan Poe love quotes that combines his special phrases about love and death for all those who think that love is all about beating hearts.
If you are interested in reading Edgar Allan Poe stories, you definitely know that his perspective on love is exceptional.
If you are not one of Edgar A. Poe’s fans, you will not relate to this topic. But if you love his writings, you will understand every word he wrote about love, death, and pain.
Today, you will discover a new world of love and new details about people’s hearts and desires. If you love Edgar, you will definitely relate to my words. Anyway, let’s feel the magic of words with Edgar Allan Poe.
These are the top 20 Edgar Allan Poe love quotes I could find on the web. Whatever you think of love, these quotes are one-of-a-kind. Let’s take a look.
Top 10 Edgar Allan Poe Love Quotes
- “I have no words — alas! — to tell the loveliness of loving well!” ― Edgar Allan Poe
- “Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
- “There are chords in the hearts of the most reckless which cannot be touched without emotion.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “The memory of a past happiness is the anguish of today.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “Because it was my crime to have no one on Earth who cared for me, or loved me.”― Edgar Allan Poe
- “I could not love except where Death was mingling his with Beauty’s breath.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “Love like mine can never be gotten over.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
Soulmate Edgar Allan Poe Love Quotes
- “His heart is a suspended lute; As soon as you touch it, it resonates.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “And so being young and dipt in folly I fell in love with melancholy.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “Deep in earth my love is lying and I must weep alone.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “To be thoroughly conversant with Man’s heart, is to take our final lesson in the iron-clasped volume of Despair.” ― Edgar Allen Poe
Meaningful Edgar Allan Poe Quotes About Love
- “Years of love have been forgot, In the hatred of a minute.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore…” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “You call it hope – that fire of fire! It is but agony of desire.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “That which you mistake for madness is but an over acuteness of the senses.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “All suffering originates from craving, from attachment, from desire.” — Edgar Allan Poe
My collection of Edgar Allan Poe love quotes ends here. I don’t know what he had in mind when he wrote them, but I think he focused on the things we lose when we love. It’s like sweets; you get happy and full of power after eating chocolate, but all that comes after that, from toothache to diabetes, acts like a price for such beauty.
So Edgar focused on the price we pay for love. Whatever he thought, love will always be the best thing one could ever feel.
I hope you liked the collection. Share your favorite quote with us by writing it in a comment.
Last Updated on January 28, 2024SHARE ON