Are you looking for faith over fear quotes? Well, you have come to the right place.
Maybe fear protects us from danger, but it also prevents us from fulfilling our dreams and achieving our goals, so how can we overcome fears?
It’s simple. Having faith is what you need to conquer your fears and go on. So trust God and have faith, and then everything will fall into place.
Fear is not a problem; the problem is when you let it overcome your faith. So when it comes to one of them, let your faith take control, as life is a constant dance between faith and fear.
To that end, I searched the web for famous quotes to make this wonderful collection of inspirational and motivational quotes that will definitely surprise you.
These are the top 20 faith over fear quotes that will inspire you to have faith in God and move forward despite your fear. Take a look!
Best Faith Over Fear Quotes
The following quotes are the 10 best for me. I hope they inspire you the way they inspired me.
- “Faith is the flame that eliminates fear.” — Suzy Kassem
- “The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Fear visits everyone. But make your fear a visitor and not a resident.” — Max Lucado
- “I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.” — William Allen White
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Fear-filled words will defeat you, but faith-filled words will put you over!” — Charles Capps
- “The chains of love are stronger than the chains of fear.” — William Gurnall
- “The presence of hope in the invincible sovereignty of God drives out fear.” — John Piper
- “Faith and Fear make poor bedfellows. Where one is found, the other cannot exist.” — Napoleon Hill
Inspirational Faith Over Fear Quotes
If you didn’t like one of the quotes listed above, read these inspirational faith over fear quotes that you will love.
- “Both faith and fear may sail into your harbor, but only allow faith to drop anchor.” — Bear Grylls
- “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” — Marie Curie
- “It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “Feed your fears, and your faith will starve.” — Max Lucado
- “Fear is born of Satan, and if we would only take time to think a moment, we would see that everything Satan says is founded upon a falsehood.” — A. B. Simpson
- “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose.” — Bob Proctor
Have Faith In God Quotes
- “Choose faith over doubt, choose faith over fear, choose faith over the unknown and the unseen, and choose faith over pessimism.” — Dallin H. Oaks
- “Are you facing fear today? Perhaps you are afraid of losing your job, of developing cancer, or being left by your spouse. At times all of us experience fear. But don’t allow fear to keep you from being used by God. He has kept you thus far; trust Him for the rest of the way.” — Woodrow Kroll
- “Fear is keeping things in your own hands; faith is turning them over into the hands of God.” — E. Stanley Jones
- “Fear is a self-imposed prison that will keep you from becoming what God intends for you to be. You must move against it with the weapons of faith and love.” — Rick Warren
See Also: Top 20 Trust God Quotes To Lift You Up
My collection ends here. I hope you found what you needed to overcome your fear and have faith to move forward.
Don’t forget to spread this dose of inspiration on social media to help others take steps in their lives without fear.
Thank you for reading! Good Luck!
Last Updated on December 27, 2023SHARE ON