Have you been searching for finding yourself quotes? Well, you are lucky enough to find this wonderful collection of famous quotes about this matter.
What is the meaning of finding yourself? It means knowing everything about you—knowing who you are, what you can do, and what you can’t do.
Is that enough? No, it’s not. It also means loving yourself to the point that it makes you the best version of yourself. How many times did we hear about normal people who turned into successful and famous ones in no time? Do you want to know their secret? It’s all about finding themselves.
Once you find yourself, you know how far you can go. So dig deep to know the greatness you are destined for.
To that end, I searched the web to find the most motivational quotes about finding yourself. I gathered up the best of them below.
These are the top 20 finding yourself quotes I could find online. Use them for inspiration or as captions and images for your next social media posts. Let’s take a look.
Top 10 Finding Yourself Quotes
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi
- “We accomplish nothing good in life before we find out who we are.” — Sipho P Nkosi
- “All the wonders you seek are within yourself.” — Thomas Browne
- “Find yourself first ― like yourself first ― love yourself first and friendship and love will naturally find you.” — Mandy Hale
- “When you fight yourself to discover the real you, there is only one winner.” — Stephen Richards
- “First find the man in yourself if you will inspire manliness in others.” ― Amos Bronson Alcott
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
Inspirational Quotes About Finding Yourself
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Men can starve from a lack of self-realization as much as they can from a lack of bread.” ― Richard Wright
- “I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there.” ― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- “You were born with everything you need to answer the call of your soul.” ― Marie Forleo
- “Don’t worry about finding your soul mate. Find yourself.” ― Jason Evert
- “The greatest discovery in life is self-discovery. Until you find yourself you will always be someone else. Become yourself.” ― Myles Munroe
- “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” ― Carl Jung
Motivational Find Yourself Quotes
- “Don’t spend all of your time trying to find yourself. Spend your time creating yourself into a person that you’ll be proud of.” ― Sonya Parker
- “Be who you are, and find yourself so you can be your own person and enjoy life with no regret.” ― Bonnie Zackson Koury
- “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” ― Thaddeus Goals
- “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” ― Aldous Huxley
- “You’ve got to find yourself first. Everything else will follow.” ― Charles De Lint
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ― Lucille Ball
- “To find yourself, think for yourself.” ― Socrates
Did you find yourself? I hope you did.
Thanks for reading my collection of finding yourself quotes. Don’t forget to share them to inspire others and help them understand who they are.
Until next time!
Read Next: Top 40 Know Your Worth Quotes
Last Updated on January 28, 2024SHARE ON