If you are one of those who never waste the weekend without enjoying it, this article is for you.
If you are looking for happy weekend quotes, this collection will impress you and help you embrace the joy of the weekend even more.
Whether you spend the weekend with your loved ones or with yourself, drinking coffee and playing video games, you will find what you need in the weekend quotes below.
I collected these quotes from different online sources when I searched for weekend quotes, funny weekend quotes, quotes about the weekend’s beauty, good morning quotes for the weekend, and how to wish someone a happy weekend. You can find the best of these quotes here on this page.
These are the 20 most inspirational happy weekend quotes I could find online. Feel the joy of spending your free time with one of these quotes. Take a look!
Happy Weekend Quotes
- “Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “I try to treat each evening and weekend as little slices of retirement because no one is guaranteed a lengthy one at the end of their career.” — Mike Hammar
- “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” — John Shirley
- “Nobody wants to give up a weekend-long excuse to dress up and attempt to outshine one another.” — Elizabeth Eulberg
- “Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend.” — Rebecca Black
- “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” — Bill Watterson
- “The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week but couldn’t or a time to catch up on needed sleep or a time to visit with family and friends.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.” — Rod Schmidt
- “When you’re young, you should live out every weekend. Even if you look like a scarecrow, you gotta go.” — Jonathan Brandis
- “Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with friends and family.” — Marcus Samuelsson
Good Weekend Quotes
- “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “Every day is a weekend when you’re retired!” — Unknown
- “Give a man a fish, and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish, and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend.” — Zenna Scha
- “If Weekend were a person, I would give it a big hug and a kiss.” — Unknown
- “The weekend is a time for no’s — no alarm clock, no rushing, no urgent phone calls, no working nights!” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money alone are more likely to be stressed and very unhappy. They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” — Bo Bennett
Have A Great Weekend Quotes
- “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonder of the weekend into your week and your work.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “I hope that you have a fantastically fabulous weekend.” — Unknown
- “Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing. Have a happy weekend.” — Unknown
- “It’s Thursday. I can smell the weekend from here.” — Unknown
- “If you find you are stressed out during the week, then it is even more important that you focus on what you want to do for the weekend, don’t bring work home.” — Kate Summers
Thanks for reading my collection of happy weekend quotes. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as you enjoy the weekend. Share the list with your family and friends to help them celebrate the joyful free time they spend at the weekend.
By the way, I’m wishing you the best for the next weekend. Have a good one!
Last Updated on January 27, 2024SHARE ON