Are you looking for heart-touching emotional brother and sister quotes? Want to read beautiful words about sibling love? Okay, we have got you covered.
Everyone of us doesn’t see the bond they share with their siblings until they grow up. Despite the quarrels, we grow up with our brothers and sisters playing together, hanging out together, fighting with others for each other, and making the best of memories.
When you grow up, you will ask yourself how you didn’t even notice that. You didn’t notice that the sister-brother bond is so strong. So today’s article is what you really need to read.
I searched the web for the most heart-touching emotional brother and sister quotes and found these 40 quotes from famous people.
Whether you want to describe the special bond you share with your sibling or want to show how grateful you are to your sibling for being in your life, these brother and sister quotes will inspire and help you.
Top 10 Heart Touching Emotional Brother And Sister Quotes
Let’s start with the 10 most heart-touching emotional brother and sister quotes that will definitely touch your heart and your sibling’s heart as well.
- “My siblings are my best friends.” — America Ferrera
- “Your brother and sister, if you have them, are the brother and sister you know best. They may not be the ones you like the best. They may not be the most interesting, but they are the closest and probably the clearest to you.” — James Salter
- “Always and no matter what brothers and sisters are there for each other in times of troubles.“ — Catherine Pulsifer
- “I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.” — Jose Carreras
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” — Marc Brown
- “The family. We are a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.” — Erma Bombeck
- “We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Sisters make the best friends in the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We’ve shared private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.” — Clara Ortega
- “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Marion Garretty
- “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.” — Suzie Huitt
Brother-Sister Relationship Quotes
Do you want quotes about the brother-sister relationship? Let’s see how the following quotes describe the brother-sister bond and how siblings cherish each other.
- “Our brothers and sisters bring us face to face with our former selves and remind us how intricately bound up we are in each other’s lives.” — Jane Mersky Leder
- “Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships.” — Wes Adamson
- “There is no bond like the bond between brothers and sisters. Cherish each other!” — Particia Waldron
- “During life’s journey you will find most sisters and brothers are friends, companions, and support for each other. “ — Kate Summers
- “It is the brothers and sisters who teach one another the lifelong lessons of getting along – or not.” — Robert Rivers
- “We can drop or change our friends and our partners, but we cannot fully discard, relationally or psychologically, a brother or sister.” — Geoffrey Greif
- “That’s the function of big brothers – to help their little sisters when their worlds are collapsing.” — Susan Beth Pfeffer
- “Brothers and sisters learn how to get along with the rest of the world by learning how to get along with each other.” — Dr. Wilson Jay Tyree
- “We shared parents, home, pets, celebrations, catastrophes, secrets. And the threads of our experience became so interwoven that we are linked. I can never be utterly lonely, knowing you share the planet.” — Pam Brown
- “Your parents leave you too soon, and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.” — Jeffrey Kluger
Sibling Love Quotes
Let the following quotes help you convey your feelings to your sister or brother.
- “Brothers and sisters are separated by distance joined by love.” — Chuck Danes
- “Sister and brothers are amazing, one minute they hate each other and the next minute they are best buddies.” — Robert Rivers
- “Your sister and brother probably know you better than any other person… You and they go through life together – or at least that is the way it is supposed to be.” — Henry Abramovitch
- “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.” — Esther M. Friesner
- “I’ve known every love possible, but as the years stretched out, the love I longed for the most is the one I shared with my sister.” — Josephine Angelini
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” — Vietnamese Proverb
- “A sibling represents a person’s past, present, and future.” — John Corey Whaley
- “How can I learn to live in a world that doesn’t include my brother? All my life, I’ve always been my brother’s sister; it’s part of my identity, part of who I am. My brother is part of my past; we share a common history. And we had plans for the future.” — T.J. Wray
- “Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you.” — Carol Ann Albright Eastman
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” — Anthony Brandt
- “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” — Amaury Nolasco
Funny Brother And Sister Quotes
- “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” — Sam Levenson
- “The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.” — Chloe Moretz
- “Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something.” — Lemony Snicket
- “The Rule of Sibs: If your sibling gets something you want, you (1) try to take it; (2) break it; or (3) say it’s no good.” — Patricia Fleming
- “It is impossible to keep a small boy in the house, even in the worst weather, unless he has a sister to torment.” — Mary Wilson Little
- “Never let an angry sister brush your hair.” — Unknown
- “I grew up believing my sister was from Neptune and had been sent to earth to kill me.” — Zooey Deschanel
- “I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.” — Bob Hope.
Our collection of heart-touching emotional brother and sister quotes ends here. I hope you liked it. Now, share it on social media to highlight the brother-sister bond.
Until next time!
Last Updated on December 5, 2023SHARE ON