Heart Touching Quotes For Teachers: Whether you are a student or a student’s parent, you have to show appreciation to your favorite teacher.
Teachers are the first source of knowledge for any child. They help millions of people learn. So when it comes to a good teacher, no words can thank them enough for being superheroes.
How can you touch your teacher’s heart?
Teachers love to be appreciated, so showing gratitude to your teacher with some heartwarming words can shake their heart and put a smile on their face.
Today’s article will help you do that without getting into your mind for beautiful words. Just read the quotes I collected from the web. They are from famous people, thinkers, and writers who appreciated teachers in the best ways.
These are the 30 most heart-touching quotes for teachers to inspire you. If you liked the collection, don’t forget to share it everywhere to make others appreciate their teachers as well.
Top 10 Heart Touching Quotes For Teachers
First, let the 10 most heart-touching quotes for teachers express your gratitude and appreciation for all teachers generally.
- “Being able to help someone learn something is a talent.” – Margaret Riel
- “If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.” – Guy Kawasaki
- “Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher.” – Aaron Bacall
- “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” – Joyce Meyer
- “I put the relation of a fine teacher to a student just below the relation of a mother to a son.” – Thomas Wolfe
- “Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.” – Charles Kuralt
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” – Fred Rogers
- “Whoever first coined the phrase ‘you’re the wind beneath my wings’ most assuredly was reflecting on the sublime influence of a very special teacher.” – Frank Trujillo
- “Teaching is not just a job. It is a human service, and it must be thought of as a mission.” – Dr. Ralph Tyler
Quotes for The Best Teacher
I hope you liked my list of the top 10 quotes for teachers. Now, let’s be more specific and read these quotes about the best teacher and the difference between good teachers and great teachers.
- “A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” – Brad Henry Love
- “Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.” – Japanese proverb
- “The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.” – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” – Khalil Gibran
- “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.” – Alexandra K. Trenfor
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” – Bob Talbert
- “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.” – Carl Jung
See Also: 20+ Powerful Prayers for Exams
Inspirational Quotes for Teachers
The following quotes about teachers are more inspirational. Take a look!
- “What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” – Michael Morpurgo
- “Teachers have three loves: love of learning, love of learners, and the love of bringing the first two loves together.” – Scott Hayden
- “To this end, the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher.” – John Strachan
- “Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon.” – Ann Lieberman
- “Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.” – Andy Rooney
- “I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.” – Lily Tomlin
- “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.” – Sidney Hook
- “Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’.” – Dan Rather
Now, what is the most heart-touching quote for teachers?
Anyway, I hope you liked the list. Remember that sharing is caring, and maybe your teacher is waiting for something special to make their day, so share the quotes on Facebook, Pinterest, or elsewhere.
Until next time!
Last Updated on November 19, 2023SHARE ON