Have you been searching for heartless selfish quotes? If so, you have come to the right place.
Whether people find you heartless or you suffer from heartless or selfish people, we have got you covered.
Today’s article is about this matter, and the collection I have prepared for you captures such bad traits and how you can deal with such people. You will also find quotes about people who look heartless even though they are not and about others who became heartless because of what they have been through.
Whether you want to know how to deal with these people or even avoid being one of them, this list of powerful quotes will help you understand heartless and selfish people and inspire you to be a better person.
These are the 20 best heartless selfish quotes that I collected from different online sources. They inspired me enough to pick them up for you. Take a look!
Top 10 Heartless Selfish Quotes
Let’s start off with the 10 best heartless selfish quotes that expose the dark side of selfishness and new facts about heartless people.
- “Selfishness must always be forgiven, you know, because there is no hope of a cure.” – Jane Austen
- “Most people who act heartless have a sweetheart. They just act heartless to protect themselves from getting hurt again.” – Sonya Parker
- “The selfish man suffers more from his selfishness than he from whom that selfishness withholds some important benefit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Liars; those people who hide behind the truth for no real reason but for their own selfish gain.” – Tai Nicole
- “Remember that life is too precious to be wasted on selfish people who have no desire to help anyone but themselves.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “The cold, heartless, and/or antisocial people in the world are usually the ones with the biggest hearts.” – Isaiah Harden
- “A little inhumanity does not describe you as heartless, rather, it is a way of telling others that you have a heart that can get angry.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “I’m not heartless. I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.” – Kanye West
Selfish Heartless Quotes
- “Best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don’t have one.” – Charlie Sheen
- “They call you heartless; but you have a heart and I love you for being ashamed to show it.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Nothing burns like the cold.” – George R.R. Martin
- “My brain has no heart, and my heart has no brain. That’s why when I speak my mind I appear heartless, and when I do what’s in my heart I seem thoughtless.” – Anthony Bautista
- “I’m not heartless. I appear so because I’m afraid of getting hurt. I’m one of those fragile hearts that once cared too much.” – Nitya Prakash
Heartless And Selfish People Quotes
- “Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either.” – Erich Fromm
- “That man who lives for self alone lives for the meanest mortal known.” – Joaquin Miller
- “A selfish man is a thief.” – Jose Marti
- “Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A man is called selfish not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his neighbor’s.” – Richard Whately
- “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Most heartless people have a heart, they’ll just do anything to protect their heart even if it means that they have to break yours.” – Sonya Parker
- “As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.” – Helen Keller
- “Heartless is a label that is all too often wrongly given to someone who is rational by someone who is emotional.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
The collection ends here.
Don’t forget that some people must be selfish to fit in with society. That is why one gets heartless after a breakup, for example. And what is bad for you may be good for others. So it is hard to define “heartless” or “selfish”, as it depends on one’s perspective.
How many times have you rethought your own choices? It’s so many, and that’s because we change according to what happens to us. So don’t be judgmental, and take your time to understand.
Anyway, I hope my collection of heartless selfish quotes inspired you.
Read Next: 25 Powerful Fake And Selfish Friends Quotes
Last Updated on December 27, 2023SHARE ON