Are you looking for husband hurting wife quotes to find a solution for your problem? Do you know a woman who is suffering from this pain? Anyway, you have come to the right place.
Being mistreated by your husband is really a challenging experience that is filled with much pain. The bad news is that you have to take action yourself without asking for help. The good news is you are about to read emotional husband hurting wife quotes to inspire you to think positively.
If a man neglects his wife or hurts her with words, he leaves a wound that is never healed. And as a woman, you don’t have to cope with that; you have to take action to stop him from mistreating you.
Reading these husband hurting wife quotes that I gathered from various online sources will help you find solutions to force your husband to change his way of dealing with you.
These are the 20 most emotional husband hurting wife quotes I could find online. Let’s take a look.
Top 10 Husband Hurting Wife Quotes
Let’s start off with the 10 most heartbreaking husband hurting wife quotes. Maybe you will cry after reading them, but it will comfort you, as this is what you need right now.
- “Sometimes I get real lonely sleeping with you.” ― Haruki Murakami
- “Be careful what you say. You can say something hurtful in ten seconds, but ten years later, the wounds are still there.” ― Joel Osteen
- “You married him because he promised to love, honor, and cherish you. When all of those promises are broken time and again, you are left with a broken heart.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “The demise of marriages begins with a growing absence of responsive intimate interactions. The conflict comes later.” ― Sue Johnson
- “I used to think that the worst feeling in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.” ― Robin Williams
- “Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.” ― Stephen King
- “Having your heart broken by the one you love the most can be like a thousand paper cuts or one massive and decisive blow. Either way, the pain is profound.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “There is nothing lonelier than being in a marriage and feeling unseen by your husband. You feel like a ghost in your own home.” ― Barrie Davenport
Husband Neglects Wife Quotes
The ignorant husband needs special treatment. You have to find the thing that kills your relationship. No matter how badly you see your husband, you have to be strong enough to revive your relationship, as you don’t deserve such pain. Let these husband neglects wife quotes comfort you.
- “What kills love? Only this: neglect.” ― Jeanette Winterson
- “Neglect cannot exist with love in a marriage. If you’re neglected and taken for granted, you’re not loved.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “The loneliest thing in the world is lying awake beside someone asleep.” ― Rebecca Makkai
- “You’re ignoring me so loud that it’s deafening. This silence is so deep that it’s echoing.” ― Anna Jae
- “Really, what is more important in a man’s life than his wife? His work? His kids? His hobbies? If you’re not number one in your husband’s life, your soul will begin to wither and fade away.” ― Barrie Davenport
- “Even the most intense feelings cease when neglected and taken for granted.” ― Anupama Garg
- “While it is better to be loved than hated, it is also far better to be hated than ignored.” ― Viet Thanh Nguyen
- “When your husband ignores you, no matter if it’s all the time or just after arguments, he is trying to avoid and run away from a problem instead of dealing with it and solving it.” ― Lisa Penn
- “It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible, and entirely ignored.” ― David Levithan
- “If you’re being ignored, that’s a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery.” ― Lykke Li
- “The worst thing a guy could do for a girl is to ignore her while she’s loving you with all her heart.” ― Liam Payne
I hope you liked my collection of husband hurting wife quotes that I gathered from everywhere. Maybe you didn’t find the words you need, but I’m sure you are better now. So don’t waste the opportunity to fix your relationship with your husband.
Share the collection on Facebook, Twitter, and elsewhere.
Until next time!
Read Next: 25 What Goes Around Comes Around Quotes
Last Updated on January 1, 2024SHARE ON