Do you feel that you hate your life? If so, just try to take a breath and calm down to see what I have prepared for you. You are going to like this extensive collection of I hate my life quotes.
Life is full of obstacles and challenges, and at some point in your life, you feel you hate your life and maybe want to die, but this is natural in hardships, so never let it overcome you. Just let time pass, and everything will be okay.
Maybe you get such feelings from others. When people make you feel you are worthless, when you lose people you love, or even when you fail at exams. All of that can hurt anyone enough to make them hate their life.
Anyway, you are not here to suffer more; let the quotes I collected from various online sources help you express your feelings and relieve your heart.
These are the 20 best I hate my life quotes I could find. Read them slowly, and you will not suffer anymore.
I Hate My Life Quotes
- “I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.” – Draconian
- “Do you ever miss yourself? The person you were, before you became depressed, before you started hating yourself, before you wanted to die?” – Unknown
- “All is going well, very well, I couldn’t ask for anything better — So why do I hate my life?” – Orson Scott Card
- “Deep in the secret chambers of my heart I muse my life-long hate, and without flinch I bear it nobly as I live my part.” – Claude McKay
- “Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head.” – Unknown
- “Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Coretta Scott King
- “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Tears are words that need to be written.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
- “I swear to god I hate my life.” – Lynda Barry
- “It’s amazing to me how hard people work to maintain a life they hate.” – Steve Maraboli
- “There are those who hate to see their birthday arrive. Ah, but not I. For each year is a gift, each day is a gift.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “When we enter into intimate communion with God, He converts hate into love, anger into peace, and fear into courage.” – Sammy Tippit
- “It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.“ – Cynthia Nelms
- “One word can change your life forever. I love you. I hate you. Think about it.” – Alan Macmillan Orr
- “I hate my life. I’m at the point where I want to hear about other people’s lives. It’s like switching from fiction to biography.” – Don DeLillo
See Also: 30 Comforting I Hate Myself Quotes
I hope you feel good now after reading my collection of I hate my life quotes. Remember that nothing lasts forever, and so will this hardship. Smile, and let happiness flow into your heart.
If you liked the list, don’t forget to share it on Facebook, Pinterest, or elsewhere.
Last Updated on December 21, 2023SHARE ON