If you have been betrayed by your spouse, let these inspirational karma cheating quotes help you calm down and let karma take your revenge.
The evil you do will come back to you, and cheating in love is not an exception. So if you betrayed someone or were betrayed by someone, trust that karma will punish everyone as a consequence of their actions.
Let the karma cheating quotes I have collected help console you through this painful time. Let them tell you that you are not alone in this. Some of these people who suffered such pain have spoken about it and how karma played its role with liars.
I searched the web for karma quotes about cheating and picked up the best of them to prepare this wonderful collection.
These are the 20 best karma cheating quotes I could find online. Let them inspire you and give you the lessons you need about karma, cheating, revenge, and the consequences of people’s actions.
Best Karma Cheating Quotes
- “Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.” — Nishan Panwar
- “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.” — Sakyong Mipham
- “Men may not get all they pay for in this world, but they must certainly pay for all they get.” — Frederick Douglas
- “The universe does not carry debts, it always returns back to you what you gave it.” — Drishti Bablani
- “Karma is like boomerang, bad the karma bigger the force.” — Naresh Soni
- “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” — Buddha
- “The best revenge is always to just happily move on and let karma do the rest.” — Unknown
Betrayal Karma Quotes About Cheaters
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.” — Cheryl Hughes
- “It is a rule of life that we eventually become victims of the evil we do to others.” — Wayne Gerard Trotman
- “When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I wanna be there, just in case it needs help.” — Unknown
- “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” — Ericka Williams
- “He prepares evil for himself who plots mischief for others.” — Latin Proverb
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” — Wayne Dyer
- “If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving-karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being.” — Dada Bhagwan
- “A real man doesn’t have time to cheat because that man is too busy providing all of which a good woman deserves.” — Ritu Ghatourey
- “I don’t have any reason to hate anybody; I believe in good karma and spreading good energy.” — unknown
The Bottom Line
Did you like my collection of karma cheating quotes? If so, why not let your friends read these powerful quotes to help them deal with infidelity?
Thanks for spending your time on this page. If you want more inspirational quotes and unique images, check out other pages to find more quotes about life, love, karma, and liars.
Read Next: 25 What Goes Around Comes Around Quotes
Last Updated on January 1, 2024SHARE ON