Do you suffer from narcissism? Are you looking for karma narcissist quotes? Well, you have come to the right place.
Whether you deal with a narcissist or fear that you yourself are one, this article will prepare you to face the world of narcissism with strength and courage.
If you want to understand what goes on in the mind of a narcissist, the quotes below will help you. You can also find out that what goes around comes around with some karma quotes I added to the list.
So today’s post combines the best karma narcissist quotes that speak about the consequences of our actions.
You will also learn more about narcissists and how they love themselves more than anything else.
Anyway, these are the 30 most powerful karma narcissist quotes I could find online. Let them help you trust karma and its power when it comes to bringing justice back to the world.
Take a look!
Best Karma Narcissist Quotes
Let’s start off with my list of the top 10 karma narcissist quotes.
- “How starved you must have been that my heart became a meal for your ego.” — Amanda Torroni
- “Half the pain in human life comes from gazing in mirrors.” — Marty Rubin
- “Please repair your narcissism before you start loving your neighbor as yourself.” ― Charles F. Glassman
- “If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same?” — Alexandra Katehakis
- “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.” — Sakyong Mipham
- “There is simply no winning with a narcissist. He will treat you so horribly that you will become withdrawn and depressed, and then he will turn around and say, ‘You’re no fun anymore, you’re always so depressed.” — Susan Williams
- “If you give your best to someone it will most definitely come back to you, often from a different person altogether.”― Hrishikesh Agnihotri
- “You can teach a narcissist to show up on time, but you can’t train them to listen once they get there.” ― Dr. Ramani Durvasula
- “Narcissists only want you to show the parts of your character that benefit them.” — Maggie Petraki
- “There’s a reason narcissists don’t learn from mistakes, and that’s because they never get past the first step, which is admitting that they made one.” — Jeffrey Kluger
Quotes About Narcissist People
- “Every narcissist is a hero and a legend in his own mind.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
- “Children of narcissists learn that love is abuse. The narcissist teaches them that if someone displeases you, it is okay to harm them and call it love.” — M. Wakefield
- “The lion is most handsome when looking for food.” — Rumi
- “I am a recovering narcissist. I thought narcissism was about self-love till someone told me there is a flip side to it. It is actually drearier than self-love; it is unrequited self-love.” — Emily Levine
- “No other being is lesser human than the one who thinks of others as such.” ― Abhijit Naskar
- “Kindness from a narcissist is called an illusion.” — Alice Little
- “A narcissist paints a picture of themselves as being the victim or innocent in all aspects. They will be offended by the truth. But what is done in the dark will come to light. Time has a way of showing people’s true colors.” — Karla Grimes
- “Nobody can be kinder than the narcissist while you react to life on his terms.” — Elizabeth Bowen
Inspirational Karma Quotes
- “Do good to others, and it will come back to you in an unexpected way. It is karma. ” — Buddha
- “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.” — unknown
- “If karma doesn’t catch up, God will surely pick up the slack.” ― Anthony Liccione
- “It is a rule of life that we eventually become victims of the evil we do to others.” — Wayne Gerard Trotman
- “I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.” — Megan Fox
- “Narcissism has more in common with self-hatred than with self-admiration.” — Christopher Lasch
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Hurting the person who hurt you won’t heal your pain. Let them go. Karma will deal with them you don’t have to write the script for the universe.” ― Paula Heller Garland
Deep Karma Narcissist Quotes
- “When karma lands, it lands hard.” — Tom Fitton
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “Don’t worry, eventually everything falls into its rightful place.” — Fakeer Ishavardas
- “One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud.” — unknown
- “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” ― Ericka Williams
- “The ‘I’ is the ego that we must avoid at any cost if we truly wish to be different from narcissists. Instead of using ‘I’ repeatedly, it would be wise to replace it with ‘we’.” ― Mwanandeke Kindembo
Thanks for reading my collection of karma narcissist quotes. I hope you now have a full perspective on narcissism and how to spot narcissists.
May the life lessons included in the list above help you change your life for the better and think twice before hurting someone.
Until next time!
Read Next: 20 Best Karma Cheating Quotes
Last Updated on January 21, 2024SHARE ON