If you are looking for kindergarten quotes, I have collected some for you.
Whether you want school quotes, education quotes for parents, or even education quotes for teachers, we have got you covered. Today’s article is dedicated to little ones and everyone who is responsible for their education, from parents to teachers.
If your child is about to join preschool, you have to be ready with some lessons about education and your role in the new phase of your little one’s life. Even if you are a kindergarten teacher, you still need to learn these lessons to get ready for the new children.
I searched the web far and wide for kindergarten quotes and picked up only the best of them to inspire you and your little one. You can also find some parenting and education quotes to inspire you to do your best with your child to help them enjoy their kindergarten time.
These are the 20 best kindergarten quotes I could find online. Take a look!
Best Kindergarten Quotes
- “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” — Margaret Mead
- “Children learn as they play. More importantly, in play, children learn how to learn.” ― O. Fred Donaldson
- “By education, I mean an all-round drawing out of the best in the child and man; body, mind and spirit.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning.”— Chuck Grassley
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” — Malala Yousafzai
- “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” — Nora Ephron
- “I’m like the kid in kindergarten; I really do send valentines to everyone.” — Susie Bright
- “The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.” — Harry Wong
Short Kindergarten Quotes For Kids
- “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” — Chinese Proverb
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” — Henry Ford
- “Necessity may be the mother of invention, but play is certainly the father.” — Roger Von Oech
- “In kindergarten, you can learn how to be a citizen of the world.” — Jill Lepore
- “A child loves his play, not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard.” — Benjamin Spock
Inspirational Quotes For Kindergarten Students
- “A child can teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” — Paulo Coelho
- “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” — Dr. Seuss
- “The playing adult steps sideward into another reality; the playing child advances forward to new stages of mastery.” — Erik H. Erikson
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” — William Butler Yeats
- “When children pretend, they’re using their imaginations to move beyond the bounds of reality. A stick can be a magic wand. A sock can be a puppet. A small child can be a superhero.” — Fred Rogers
- “Play is the highest expression of human development in childhood— for it alone is the free expression of what is in the child’s soul.” — Friedrich Froebel
- “Learn as much as you can while you are young since life becomes too busy later.” — Dana Stewart Scott
Thanks for reading my collection of kindergarten quotes. I hope you are now more ready for your child’s preschool.
If you liked these education quotes, why not share them on social media?
Last Updated on January 7, 2024SHARE ON