Lighthouse Quotes: We may not see lighthouses every day. However, when we look carefully, we will know that lighthouses exist everywhere around us, in the hearts of our dear ones, such as family and friends.
Anyway, I made this article to not just talk about lighthouses and how they guide sailors; It’s also about the positive vibes we can get from them like being a lighthouse for others.
So if you want some inspirational and motivational words about lighthouses, this article will be your best choice.
I searched the web for the most inspiring lighthouse quotes and found this beautiful collection that you will love to read.
These are the 30 best lighthouse quotes you will ever see. Find the words that express the greatness of lighthouses and how that can be reflected in your life to find it in the people you hold close to your heart.
One more thing: don’t forget to share these quotes on social media to spread the word everywhere.
Best Lighthouse Quotes
- “A lighthouse is a sign that God hasn’t abandoned me.” – Lauren Levine
- “Some people are destined to be a lighthouse for a lost comrade.” – Erin Forbes
- “If you close your eyes, no lighthouse can help you!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef.” – proverb
- “A lighthouse is kind of like an angel. Most of the people the light helps take it for granted. Until it’s not there.” – Jeffrey Perren
- “Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse.” – Japanese proverb
- “The past is a lighthouse not a port.” – Russian proverb
- “A lighthouse doesn’t discriminate between the ships it saves, it just goes on shining.” – Anne Lamott
- “I feel that we’re all lighthouses, and my job is to shine my light as brightly as I can to the darkness.” – Jim Carrey
- “If you open your eyes very wide and look around you carefully, you will always see a lighthouse which will lead you to the right path! Just watch around you carefully!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
Inspirational Quotes About Lighthouses
- “Lighthouses are not just stone, brick, metal, and glass. There’s a human story at every lighthouse; that’s the story I want to tell.” – Elinor DeWire
- “Friends are like lighthouses, with the sources of light coming from their hearts.” – Tom Baker
- “God built lighthouses to see people through storms. Then he built storms to remind people to find lighthouses.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “If you want to help a lighthouse, just don’t block its light, that’s the greatest help!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “You are the lighthouse. The final destination. You can sleep easy, my dearest. The others . . . they are the shifting waves, but you are the harbor.” – Margot S. Baumann
- “Unbelievable scenery, with the backdrop of the Lighthouse and the boats. Great place to come out and enjoy some good times with friends.” – Merv Adams
- “He’s the One I always run to…The lighthouse that I turn to.” – Mario William Vitale
- “Man must behave like a lighthouse; he must shine day and night for the goodness of everyman.” – Mehmet Murat oldan
- “Some sit in the dark saying ‘the light didn’t come and find me’, some just go and find it where the light is! But there is another category, they neither expect nor seek light, they create the light themselves!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
See Also: Top 30 Lightning Quotes
Motivational Lighthouse Quotes
- “Don’t ever let anyone put out your light because they are blinded by it.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “By spreading knowledge you can live forever. You can be the lighthouse that guides people to safety; a light in the darkest of times.” – Zachariah Renfro
- “Third eye of the sea, the lonely lighthouse never sleeps.” – Nanette L. Avery
- “Stop turning every other battle into yours. Sometimes amidst of all the wars, all you need to become is the lighthouse, not the sword.” – Akshay Vasu
- “Let hope be your Lighthouse, beckoning you through stormy seas.” – Jessica De La Davies
- “The trouble with drowning in the mess of your own life is that you’re not in any shape to save anyone else. You can’t be a lighthouse when you’re underwater yourself.” – Lisa Wingate
- “I am a lighthouse worn by the weather and the waves. I keep my lamp lit to warn the sailors on their way.” – Nickel Creek
- “Are you looking for a lighthouse? Let me give you an advice: when you improve your own mind, you become your very own lighthouse!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Never lose hope that a lighthouse is waiting for you. Somewhere. Patiently.” – Unknown
- “You will finally have dignity when you realize that you are not on the path, but have become the path for others.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “We are the captains of our own ships sailing the sea of life, but in times of stormy weather, you will discover true friends when they don’t hesitate to be a lighthouse.” – Unknown
- “For me, a writer should be more like a lighthouse keeper, just out there by himself. He shouldn’t get his ideas from other people all around him.” – Robert M. Pirsig
That’s the end. Now, what is your favorite lighthouse quote?
For me, I loved all the quotes that liken the inspiring people in our lives to lighthouses. It touched me in a very special way.
Now, share the quotes above on Pinterest, Twitter, or elsewhere.
Last Updated on November 10, 2023SHARE ON