Live In This Moment Quotes: What is life? Life means living, living every moment, and enjoying it. Even hard times come to teach you something or to make you stronger and more motivated to continue your path to success.
Forget the past and don’t worry about the future, because God is with you. All you should think about now is how to live in the present with what is in your hands and how to make the present an enjoyable time.
Today’s article contains many quotes from famous people that will teach us how to live in this moment. I searched the web to find the best of these quotes and gathered them into this beautiful collection.
These are the 30 best quotes about living in this moment. They will inspire you to be content with what you have and to thank God for everything He has given you. Read the list, and I promise you that you won’t waste a single second thinking about difficulties anymore.
Top 10 Live In This Moment Quotes
- “Nothing is more precious than being in the present moment. Fully alive, fully aware.” — Thích Nhất Hạnh
- “Living in the moment, that’s the first step to Having.” ― Suh Yoon Lee
- “The future belongs to those who learn from the past and live brilliantly in the present moment.” ― Debasish Mridha
- “The here and now is all we have, and if we play it right it’s all we’ll need.” ― Ann Richards
- “Instead of bracing yourself for the perils of the unknown, embrace the joy that is here, in your present moment.” ― Michelle D. Rosado
- “I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow, and I can’t relive yesterday, but I live in the moment if I can.” — Ozzy Osbourne
- “Some moments are happy. Some moments are sad. Live each moment. Embrace life!” ― Avijeet Das
- “One today is worth two tomorrows.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Life is a preparation for the future, and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Sometimes it’s a struggle to live in the moment.” — Isaac Marion
- “If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.” — Jim Carrey
Inspirational Quotes About Living In The Moment
- “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.” — Marcia Wieder
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Work hard for your goals and live in the moment.” ― Nadia Comaneci
- “Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for your life to begin and start making the most of the moment you are in.” ― Germany Kent
- “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” — Will Rogers
- “Enjoy every moment you have. Because in life, there are no rewinds, only flashbacks.” — Anmol Andore
- “I seize all opportunities with two hands. Everything that’s happened to me has taught me to live in the moment as much as possible.” ― Sam Taylor-Wood
- “Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” ― Buddha
- “Enjoy what you have, live in the moment, focus on things you can change, and ignore the rest.” — Joe Sacco
- “Mindfulness is living in the moment without judging it.” ― Debasish Mridha
Enjoy The Moment Quotes
- “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” — Richard Bach
- “Enjoy every moment because life is too short to fret over hardships.” — Himaja Sirigiri
- “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” — Mother Teresa
- “Don’t make things too complicated. Try to relax, enjoy every moment, get used to everything.” — Angelique Kerber
- “Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such.” ― Henry Miller
- “Enjoy today. It is one of the “good old days” you will miss in the future!” ― Etta Sawyerr
- “Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring.” — Yoko Ono
- “The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment.” ― Lauren Kate
- “The key to enjoying the moment is to always carry a list of ‘Things I Gotta Do That Can Wait’.” ― Robert Brault
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Wrap it Up
Don’t live too much in this moment, or you will get stuck. That’s not a quote; it’s my joke. I’m also trying to live in this moment and make you smile.
Anyway, this is the end. I hope you loved the quotes. Don’t forget to share it everywhere.
Last Updated on November 13, 2023SHARE ON