Loss of a Son Quotes: When someone loses a child, the pain they experience is beyond limits. Nothing else can be more heartbreaking.
If you lost your son, take your time to get back on your feet, but don’t let the pain damage you. I know that pain will never stop, but your son will rest in peace only when you live your life and move on.
Words will never change anything, but maybe you need to read something to remind you of your memories with your beloved son. That can bring peace and comfort to your heart, even if it brings out tears as well. Maybe you just need some comforting words from your family and loved ones, but if you can’t talk to others, you can just scroll down to read these loss of a son quotes.
The quotes I collected for you will help you during this heartbreaking time. Maybe reading is a little bit hard now, but you can bookmark this page and come back later when you feel you can. Then you will know that you are not alone in your grief.
These are the 20 most heartbreaking death of a son quotes from famous fathers and mothers. Wipe your tears and take a look!
Loss Of a Son Quotes
- “Son, no farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why.” — Unknown
- “The death of my own son has made me more sensitive. It’s made me more compassionate.” — Rick Warren
- “What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, For all that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” — Helen Keller
- “Grief is the price we pay for love.” — Queen Elizabeth II
- “I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.” ― Mitch Albom
- “I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.” — Terri Guillemets
- “As someone who has lived the nightmare of losing a child, I know that the enormous hole left behind remains forever.” — Arthur Honegger
- “His death brings a new experience to my life — that of a wound that will not heal.” ― Ernst Jünger
Loss Of A Child Quotes
- “When the young bury the old, time heals the pain and sorrow. But when the process is reversed, the sorrow remains forever.” — Joseph P. Kennedy
- “When God calls little children to dwell with Him above, we mortals sometimes question the wisdom of His love. For no heartache compares with the death of one small child, who does so much to make our world seem wonderful and mild.” — Unknown
- “We weep over the graves of infants and the little ones taken from us by death, but an early grave may be the shortest way to heaven.” — Tryon Edwards
- “There’s no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back to the way they were.” — D.Eisenhower
- “Because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me; The carriage held but just ourselves and immortality.” — Emily Dickinson
- “The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives.” — Rob Liano
See Also: Happy Birthday In Heaven Quotes
Mother Grieving Loss Of Son Quotes
- “Just as it is impossible to explain childbirth to a woman who has never given birth, it is impossible to explain child loss to a person who has never lost a child.” ― Lynda Cheldelin Fell
- “There is a sacredness in tears…They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love.” — Washington Irving
- “Any woman who’d ever lost a child knew of the hollowness that remained within the soul.” — Brittainy C. Cherry
I extend my sympathies to you. I’m sorry for your loss. Let the love you hold for your son light your heart. You are strong enough to cope with such devastating pain.
I hope the collection of quotes about the loss of a son helped you during this painful time.
Last Updated on December 23, 2023SHARE ON