Are you just done? Do you want something to push you towards giving up? Don’t worry; this feeling is so natural. After checking out this page, you will feel like moving on is not that hard.
You are not the only one who is going through this, so calm down. Giving up on something or someone in your life is really hard, but to keep trying is much harder, so you simply have to give up and move on.
You have to take new chances, open new doors, and just know new people. Don’t close your eyes to the wonderful things in life. Life is short, so don’t waste your time crying on the past.
If you want some motivational quotes about this matter, let my collection of maybe it’s time to give up quotes help you move on and just leave the past behind.
I searched the web to find these quotes, then picked up the 20 best of them to give you a powerful collection of the most inspirational maybe it’s time to give up quotes. Let’s take a look!
Top 10 Maybe It’s Time To Give Up Quotes
- “Giving up is always an option, but not always a failure.” — Cameron Conaway
- “There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.” — Joanne Reed
- “In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” — Deepak Chopra
- “It’s okay to give up; however, once you do, remind yourself to get back up.” — Shaa Zainol
- “Sometimes it’s better to end something and try to start something new than imprison yourself in hoping for the impossible.” — Karen Salmansohn
- “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” — C. Joybell C.
- “When you give up on life, never give up on yourself because there is so much for you to keep on giving!” — Oprah Winfrey
- “When someone you love says goodbye, you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has opened in front of you.” — Shannon Alder
- “If you’re looking for a happy ending and can’t seem to find one, maybe it’s time you start looking for a new beginning instead.” — Ritu Ghatourey
- “Letting go helps us to live in a more peaceful state of mind and helps restore our balance. It allows others to be responsible for themselves and for us to take our hands off situations that do not belong to us. This frees us from unnecessary stress.” — Melody Beattie
Maybe It’s Time To Give Up Inspirational Quotes
- “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” — Herman Hesse
- “If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can.” — Billy Idol
- “There is a time for departure, even when there’s no certain place to go.” — Tennessee Williams
- “The difference between giving up and knowing when it’s time to stop trying is when you begin to lose yourself, maybe it’s time to let go and realize that. Life goes on.” — Unknown
- “You really don’t have to burn any bridges to let go… You don’t have to destroy anything. You can just decide to cross over and move on.” — Marta Mrotek
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” — Joseph Campbell
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” — Paulo Coehlo
- “I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.” ― Jeffrey McDaniel
- “A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you and find something better in your future.” — Jodi Picoult
- “In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain the old pain.” — Mary Manin Morrissey
I hope you liked my collection of the top 20 maybe it’s time to give up quotes. It’s all about understanding that sometimes letting go is the first step towards something new and wonderful, so it’s just fine if you stop.
Sharing is caring, so I hope you share the list on social media.
Until next time!
Read Next: People Come And Go Quotes
Last Updated on January 10, 2024SHARE ON