Mind Your Business Quotes: Before saying any word, I want to ask you a question. Do you know why I made this page? Of course you don’t know, because you have to mind your business and just read.
Maybe the word “mind your business” looks as bad as the joke above, but if you think a little bit, you will find out that if everyone minded their business, they would have no problems because they would then have the time and power to solve them all.
We don’t usually mean “shut up” when we say it; sometimes it means that you have to take care of yourself and your business. You have to pay attention to your home, family, and success. That’s the inspirational definition of “mind your business”.
Maybe you already mind your business, but you just need to tell others to mind theirs as well. So I picked up the best mind your business quotes from the web to help you say that or just get inspired by one of them.
Some famous people were creative enough to give us these 30 best mind your business quotes, so when you find the one you need, share the list on your favorite social media platform to help others live better.
Best Mind Your Business Quotes
- “If you mind your own business, you’ll stay busy all the time.” ― Hank Williams Jr.
- “Trouble often begins when we involve ourselves in other people’s business.” — Pastor Steve Smothermon
- “If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.” — Lewis Carroll
- “If you stop focusing on other people’s life you’ll have more time to fix your own life.” — Sonya Parker
- “The hard thing about the business is minding your own.” — Drake
- “How much time he saves who does not look to see what his neighbor says or does or thinks.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “The biggest fool is the one who minds the business of others rather than minding his very own.” — Amit Abraham
- “Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.” — Robert A. Heinlein
- “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” — Lao Tzu
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Quotes About Minding Your Own Business
- “Mind your own business; The best statement that any wise person can see as encouragement and best advice ever.” ― Unarine Ramaru
- “Make the most of your life instead of comparing it to everyone else’s.” — LeCrae
- “There are just two rules of governance in a free society: Mind your own business. Keep your hands to yourself.” — P. J. O’Rourke
- “We need to stop thinking the grass is greener on the other side and be happy with the love we have.” — Craig David
- “The world can forgive practically anything except people who mind their own business.” — Margaret Mitchell
- “Do not give your attention to what others do or fail to do; give it to what you do or fail to do.” ― Gautama Buddha
- “People will always talk or think things no matter what you do. Do not concern yourself with that, you just mind your own business.” — Unknown
- “Never mind what others do; do better than yourself, beat your own record from day to day, and you are a success.” — William J. H. Boetcker
- “A wise man can always be found alone because he minds his own business.” — Unknown
Minding My Own Business Quotes
- “How do I have productive days with minimum drama? Simple; I mind my own business.” — Steve Maraboli
- “Roses are red. The sky is blue. I mind my own business. Why don’t you?” — Unknown
- “I’m just minding my own business and focusing on what I need to get done today. Nothing less and nothing more.” — Unknown
- “What you think of me is none of my business.” — Larry Winget
- “Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business.” — Calvin Coolidge
- “I’m grateful I’ve got my mind. I can take care of my own business.” — John Morton
Funny Mind Your Business Quotes
- “Hey, I found your nose. It was in my business again.” — Unknown
- “There are three proven rules for good teeth: brush after every meal; see your dentist twice a year; and mind your own business.” — Henry Boyd
- “My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons ― NOT YOUR BUSINESS.” ― Wiz Khalifa
- “Did you know that there are zero calories in minding your own damn business?” — Unknown
- “While you are too busy minding other people’s business, who is busy minding yours”? ― Edmond Mbiaka
Don’t forget to share this list on social media to let others know how important it is to mind their own business and stay focused to reach their goals.
Last Updated on October 8, 2023SHARE ON