Move In Silence Quotes: One of the things that forced me to search for this type of quotes is that every time I talk about something with others, I never get it done.
At first, I thought it was due to bad luck, but then it turned out that not all people are as good or positive as we think, and so not everyone will be happy for you or your achievements.
Whatever you do or whatever you dream about, never talk with anyone about it. The point is that there is no point in talking with others about something that may not happen or will happen after a long time. It’s better to be silent until you succeed. Then success will make all the noise.
Anyway, I searched for the best quotes available on the web and found this beautiful collection of wise and inspirational move in silence quotes.
Get your daily dose of inspiration from one of these quotes, and then share the list on social media.
Best Move in Silence Quotes
Let’s start with the top 10 quotes about moving in silence to help you do the work smartly.
- “Silence is a source of great strength.” — Lao Tzu
- “Move in silence and let your success make all the noise.” — Joana Mejia
- “You have nothing to prove. Let your hard work speak as you remain silent.” — Christina Daniels
- “Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.” — Charles de Gaulle
- “Successful and ambitious people move quietly. The talkers are the ones holding them back.” — Machiavelli
- “The good and wise lead quiet lives.” — Euripides
- “The best way to move is in silence. Like a shark.” — Tony Gaskins
- “It’s very important in life to know when to shut up. You should not be afraid of silence.” — Alex Trebek
- “On the road to your target, move cleverly and silently; when you reached your target, be humble and silent.” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The quiet mind is richer than a crown.” — Robert Greene
Inspirational Quotes About Moving in Silence
The following quotes are more inspirational and will help you achieve success in silence.
- “A true masterpiece does not tell everything.” — Albert Camus
- “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Silence is more eloquent than words.” — Thomas Carlyle
- “A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught.” — Fuad Alakbarov
- “Don’t tell people what you’re about to do… show them after it’s done.” — Eddie Connor Jr.
- “Have more than you show. And speak less than you know.” — Unknown
- “When you build in silence, people don’t know what to attack.” — Unknown
- “It’s over when you have a thousand things to say but you prefer silence.” — Nitya Prakash
- “I often regret that I have spoken; never that I have been silent.” — Publilius Syrus
- “Move in silence, only speak when it’s time to say checkmate.” — Unknown
- “Sometimes you don’t have to say anything. Silence speaks it all.” — Disha Patani
- “When everyone minds his own business the work is done.” — Danish Proverb
- “If you want to achieve success, make your move in silence. Finally, your success will break that silence.” — Vinayak Chauhan
Related: Trust The Process Quotes
Wrap it Up
Now, what is your favorite move in silence quote?
Send it to let us know the best quotes that deserve to be designed like those five above.
Remember, if you want to achieve your goals, it is important to move in silence. Focus on your work and let your results speak for themselves.
Last Updated on November 9, 2023SHARE ON