If you are looking for Oscar Wilde love quotes, today’s article contains the 20 best ones.
Whether you love his writings or not, Oscar Wilde is one of the coolest writers when it comes to love and relationships.
I think he was the one who best described women in love. So this page includes some funny quotes about men and women.
If you are one of his fans, you can be sure that Oscar Wilde had a unique perspective on love and couples. He focused on lovers from outside, so his quotes look more funny than heartwarming, especially when it comes to women.
This post doesn’t include all Oscar Wilde quotes, so you can search for his plays and poems if you want to find more, but I did my best to gather only the best of his quotes.
These are the top 20 Oscar Wilde love quotes I could find online. Let them help you embrace your inner Romeo or Juliet after touching your heart. Let’s take a look.
Oscar Wilde Love Quotes
- “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “A kiss may ruin a human life.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” ― Oscar Wilde
- “I have always been of opinion that a man who desires to get married should know either everything or nothing.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “For one moment our lives met, our souls touched.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “When you really want love, you will find it waiting for you.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” ― Oscar Wilde
Brilliant Oscar Wilde Quotes About Love
- “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “One should never trust a woman who tells one her real age. A woman who would tell one that would tell one anything.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women, when they love, give everything.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “You are more to me than any of them has any idea; you are the atmosphere of beauty through which I see life; you are the incarnation of all lovely things… I think of you day and night.” ― Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde About Deep Love
- “If you are not long, I will wait for you all my life.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “The strength of women comes from the fact that psychology cannot explain us. Men can be analyzed, women… merely adored.” ― Oscar Wilde
Read Also: Top 20 Edgar Allan Poe Love Quotes
I hope you liked Wilde’s thoughts about love. Maybe he was thinking differently, but who can say that he was not true?
Of course, he was a genius, so I’m sure you enjoyed reading my collection of Oscar Wilde love quotes.
Don’t forget to share your favorite one on social media as a caption or as an image.
Last Updated on January 25, 2024SHARE ON