Quotes About Real Life: Are you upset? It’s okay. Just calm down. No one can be happy all the time. It’s real life.
Real life is unpredictable. Whatever you think or dream about, it does not necessarily happen because real life is always filled with obstacles and crises.
Anyway, everything around us shapes our thoughts about life, starting from the people we interact with to the obstacles that come one after another.
However, life is also full of joy, love, and learning. So we have to be strong enough to overcome the negative impact and turn it into positive vibes.
Want to know more about real life? Let the quotes I collected from the web help you understand everything. Some of them describe how hard life is, and others are inspirational enough to make you thankful to God for every blessing you have, no matter what stands in your way.
These are the 30 best quotes about real life to read and share with friends and family.
Best Quotes About Real Life
- “Real life is messy, and drama is a shaped version of real life.” — Simon Beaufoy
- “And if real life was like the movies, I should have lived happily ever after.” — Piper Laurie
- “In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.” — Fran Lebowitz
- “Man’s real life is happy, chiefly because he is ever expecting that it soon will be so.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “One’s real life is so often the life that one does not lead.” — Oscar Wilde
- “If you look in real life, it is very hard to describe people as good people, bad people, heroes or villains. People aren’t bad people. They all have their justifications.” — Lennie James
- “And in real life endings aren’t always neat, whether they’re happy endings, or whether they’re sad endings.” — Stephen King
- “Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life.” — Simone Weil
- “I live the everyday struggle in real life.” — Nav
- “Circus is what real life should be like. It’s sincerity, feeling, emotions. All real. There are no lies in circus. There are artists working together to give a smile. It’s a world where people help one another. It’s the only show where a family, everyone from children to their grandmothers, can sit together and all be entertained by the same thing.” — Princess Stephanie of Monaco
- “People love video games because they do things they obviously can’t do in real life. That’s especially true with sports games because fans love to step into the shoes of their favorite athletes.” — Ralph H. Baer
- “What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself.” — Mark Twain
- “Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience. Precepts and instruction are useful so far as they go, but, without the discipline of real life, they remain of the nature of theory only.” — Samuel Smiles
- “In a perfect dream, things would be set exactly the way you would want them. But I think it’s more interesting that in real life, things aren’t exactly the way you planned.” — Naomi Osaka
- “Real life happens. Sometimes it’s messy. Sometimes it doesn’t work.” — Chris Harrison
- “More than once, I’ve wished my real life had a delete key.” — Harlan Coben
- “Love life comes last in my life. I put real life first.” ―
- “Real life doesn’t always sound like it should.” ―
- “In real life, it is the hare who wins. Every time. Look around you. And in any case it is my contention that Aesop was writing for the tortoise market. Hares have no time to read. They are too busy winning the game.” — Anita Brookner
- “Literature throws us many great heroes. Real life invariably outdoes them.” — Wilbur Smith
- “It may be very difficult to keep the virtues of purity, passion, and sacrifice of love in real life.” — Lee Min-ho
- “I can’t remember any dreams in my life. There’s so much strange in real life that it often seems like a dream.” — Tim Burton
- “I am a very simple person in real life and I enjoy what I do.” — Shriya Saran
- “You don’t get explanations in real life. You just get moments that are absolutely, utterly, inexplicably odd.” ―
- “I’m really not that funny in real life! But I am the best audience one could find. I love to laugh.” — Carol Burnett
- “In real life, wolves will do anything to avoid contact with mankind.” — Liam Neeson
- “In prosperity, our friends know us. In adversity, we know our friends” ―
- “Real life is sometimes boring, rarely conclusive and boy, does the dialogue need work.” ―
- “Life is serious but art is fun!” ―
- “I wish my real life could be as simple and scripted as it is on television.” — Nancy Travis
I hope these quotes put a smile on your face. Now, go out and get some fresh air. You are always ready to face life’s obstacles. You are strong. Now is not the time to give up. Keep moving on.
Don’t forget to share these real life quotes, because there are millions out there who need to read such words. Spread them everywhere.
Last Updated on November 1, 2023SHARE ON