Have you been searching for quotes about smiling through pain? If so, you have definitely come to the right place.
On this page, we listed some inspirational and motivational quotes on how to smile while you are having a painful time.
Maybe it is like a challenge to put a smile on your face while all you want is to be sad. But after reading my collection, you will change your perspective about hard times and how to deal with them.
Today, you will learn how to smile when you are sad, hurt, or even angry. When you only know the effect of your smile on others, you will find the power to wear a smile even in your painful moments.
I gathered the best quotes about this matter and listed them below. Famous people spoke and wrote about it to help us keep a smiling face that heals the unseen wounds.
These are the 20 most powerful quotes about smiling through pain that will inspire and motivate you to keep smiling.
Best Quotes About Smiling Through Pain
- “Remember to smile.” — Nelson Mandela
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.” — Drake
- “Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medicine.” — Sri Chinmoy
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘good morning’ at total strangers.” — Maya Angelou
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” — Phyllis Diller
- “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” — Roy T. Bennett
- “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.” — Lee Mildon
- “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” — Dalai Lama
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
- “If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs a smile more than the one that cannot smile to others.” — Dalai Lama
- “Better by far you should forget and smile than you should remember and be sad.” — Christina Rossetti
Motivational Quotes About Smiling Through Pain
- “Smile, it’s free therapy.” — Douglas Horton
- “Your smile brightens the lives of all who see it. To someone who has seen a dozen people frown, scowl or turn their faces away, your smile is like the sun breaking through the clouds.” — Dale Carnegie
- “I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile, things will work out.” — Serena Williams
- “A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.” — Dr. T.P.Chia
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” — Yoko Ono
- “Be like a duck, paddling and working very hard inside the water, but what everyone sees is a smiling and calm face.” — Manoj Arora
- “Everywhere you go, take a smile with you.” — Sasha Azevedo
- “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” — Connie Stevens
- “It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.” — Eric Davis
- “Smile; it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” — Anthony J. D’Angelo
To Wrap It Up
Thanks for reading my collection of quotes about smiling through pain.
I hope you liked the quotes and found the push you need to keep smiling, even if it is so hard.
Don’t forget to share the list on Facebook and Pinterest to spread the smile everywhere.
Now, can you smile?
Read Next: Top 20 Choose Happiness Quotes
Last Updated on January 1, 2024SHARE ON