Have you been searching for quotes about spending time with friends? Nice! I have got you covered.
First, let me tell you something about what friendship means to me. You know what? I really can’t live without friends. When I feel down and there is no way to get out of my misery, I just go hang out with one of my close friends. That’s my only way to move on when everything stops.
Spending time with friends is never a waste of time; it’s something we can’t live without. Maybe family is supportive, but having fun, forgetting pain, and telling jokes always come from friends.
And when you have a best friend, things get better, as you can now talk freely about your secrets. There will be no worries anymore, because you have finally found the person who will be there for you through thick and thin.
Anyway, let’s get back to the main topic. I searched the web to find the best quotes about spending time with friends, and luckily, I found this wonderful collection from various online sources.
These are the 25 best quotes about spending time with friends and best friends. Share them on social media to show your true friends how much they mean to you.
Quotes About Spending Time With Friends
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
- “I love spending a lot of time with my family and friends during the holidays!” – Becky G
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” – Khalil Gibran
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ― Linda Grayson
- “Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.” – Truman Capote
- “Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.” – Francesco Guicciardini
- “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” — Shanna Rodriguez
- “Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… it’s about who came, and never left your side.” — Mikaela Tiu
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow Wilson
Inspirational Quotes About Spending Time With Friends
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Real friends are what really matters when everything else falls apart.” – Lauren Levine
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “One friend in a storm is worth more than a thousand friends in sunshine.” — Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.” — Patrick Lindsay
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Sushan R. Sharma
- “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” —John Evelyn
See Also: Top 25 Childhood Friends Quotes
Quotes About Spending Time With Best Friend
No one can replace your best friend—the person who thinks like you and has the same sense of humor as you. You can’t even go ahead without their support and encouragement. Your best friend is worth knowing how much you love them and appreciate their presence in your life. Share one of the following quotes about spending time with best friends on your timeline to let your best friend know that you hold them close to your heart.
- “The best time I spend is the time I spend with my best friend.” — Shaden Elhor
- “In my friend, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton
- The older I get the more selective I am of who is in my tribe. I would rather have four quarters than a hundred pennies.” — Unknown
- “Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier.” — Unknown
- “The time we spend with best friends is priceless.” — Unknown
- “You know someone’s special to you when… you don’t talk for a while because things get busy but when you two eventually do it’s like you didn’t miss a beat.” — Unknown
- “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” — Walter Winchell
- “If you don’t have a best friend, you don’t know the meaning of true friendship yet.” — Shaden Elhor
That’s the end. May these quotes about friendship inspire you to cherish the time you spend with your true friends.
If you loved my collection of the best quotes about spending time with friends, don’t forget to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or elsewhere.
Until next time!
Last Updated on December 19, 2023SHARE ON