Want some relationship silence quotes? Well, this is a collection of the best and most inspirational quotes about silence and how important it is sometimes to be silent.
Words are important between two people for communication, but some feelings can only be expressed through silence. Be it good feelings or hurt feelings, silence has the power to convey them.
Even though many women get silent when they are sad, others use silence to express love and happiness. So whatever your perspective about silence, scroll down to read the quotes I collected below, and I’m sure you will realize that silence sometimes speaks louder than words.
Below you will read amazing relationship silence quotes—the 25 best ones I could find online. There are hundreds of other quotes about silence, but I found these the best and most powerful ones. Let them inspire you and teach you more lessons about silence.
Let’s take a look.
Top 10 Relationship Silence Quotes
- “Sometimes silence can be beautiful. But you should try to communicate openly with your loved ones and pour your heart into the ears of understanding.” — Mwanandeke Kindembo
- “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “When two people understand each other, what wonderful things they can convey in silence.” — John Faniel Barry
- “Your silence is loudest to those who love you the most.” — Steve Maraboli
- “Some hearts understand each other even in silence.” — Yasmin Mogahed
- “There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it.” — Ranata Suzuki
- “Distance doesn’t separate people. Silence does.” — Jeff Hood
- “Just close your eyes and come and meet me in that place where we can share the music of our silence.” ― Mimi Novic
- “Life’s deepest feelings are often expressed in silence and the one who can read volumes from your silence is your true companion.” — Ritu Ghatourey
- “When silence is used as a weapon, it can wound even more than words.” — Jill Thrussell
powerful Relationship Silence Quotes
- “In the silence of love you will find the Spark of life.” — Rumi
- “Silence (in a relationship) is never your friend. Communication is the pathway to healing and growth.” — Ilya Atani
- “A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “Silence is holy. It draws people closer together. Because those who are comfortable with each other, can sit without speaking.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “Silence brings beauty out which you have not seen in your lover before.” — Dina Husseini
- “Silence heals, silence soothes, silence comforts, silence purifies, silence revitalizes us.” — Dada J. P. Vaswani
- “Don’t waste words with people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.” — Mandy Hale
- “I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways.” — Rumi
Inspirational Relationship Silence Quotes
- “There can be nothing more baffling in a human relationship than silence, the dark loom of doubts and questions unexpressed.” — Wallis Simpson
- “There is beauty in everything. Even in silence and darkness.” — Hellen Keller
- “Silence is the most powerful scream.”
- “Sometimes, the most meaningful things are found through silence.”
- “Never mistake a woman’s silence for weakness.”
- “When a woman is silent, listen to her very carefully.”
Thanks for reading my collection of relationship silence quotes. By the way, it’s not only about couples; silence is a language we use whenever we need it.
I hope you enjoyed reading the quotes. If so, why not share the list on social media?
Thank you in advance!
Last Updated on January 1, 2024SHARE ON