Self-Sabotage Quotes: Maybe the word “self-sabotage” looks a little bit weird, but 90% of us do it all the time without even knowing that. Blaming yourself, regretting your decisions, telling yourself that you can’t do it, etc.
So Looking for self-sabotage quotes means that you have identified the real problem. It’s you, no one else, nothing else. Nothing stops you from reaching your goals; it’s just you. So trust your skills and your mind. Everything can be done with some self-love, so don’t set limits for yourself.
If you want amazing self-sabotage quotes to inspire you, we have got you covered. Today’s article contains an extensive collection of self-sabotage quotes and sayings from famous authors and thinkers. Don’t waste your time on your negative beliefs and go find some positive vibes in the quotes listed below.
These are the 20 best self-sabotage quotes available on the web. Let them motivate you to take a new step towards success.
Top 10 Self-Sabotage Quotes
Let’s start with the 10 best self-sabotage quotes that will make you realize that impossible is just a word.
- “All of our actions can signify self-love or self-sabotage.” ― Sharon Salzberg
- “Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self-sabotage.” — Alyce Cornyn-Selby
- “Self-doubt does more to sabotage individual potential than all external limitations put together.” — Brian Tracy
- “The biggest thing holding you back is almost always… you. Start there.” — Hunter Post
- “The fear of failure has sabotaged many hopes and dreams.” ― RJ Intindola
- “I’m doing everything I can to sabotage my career. It’s a little thing called “fear of success.” — Jon Stewart
- “Negative thinking is contagious. Do your best not to dwell on negativity, it will consume you and prevent you from becoming your best self.” ― Germany Kent
- “No more excuses. No more self-sabotage. No more self-pity. No more comparing yourself to others. Time to step up. Take action right now and start living your life with purpose.” – Anthon St. Maarten
Inspirational Quotes About Self Sabotage
Let’s motivate you with more inspirational quotes about self-sabotage, in case you didn’t find the inspiration in one of my top 10 list.
- “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” — Robert Anthony
- “Self-sabotage is when we say we want something and then go about making sure it doesn’t happen.” — Alyce Cornyn-Selby
- “Unless we learn to know ourselves, we run the danger of destroying ourselves.” — Ja A. Jahannes
- “Be mindful of finding holes in joyful moments/experiences. Your self-sabotage ways are stealing your joy. You deserve to experience the wholeness of good moments and finally give yourself a break from your negative self-talk.” — Ash Alves
- “Life is so much easier when you stop getting in your way.” ― Kristin Barrow
Quotes About Self Sabotaging Behavior
Maybe you liked the quotes above, but the following ones will help you know how to deal with the spirit of self-sabotage and how to stop your mind from thinking negatively. Now, take a look!
- “Self-sabotaging behavior turns you into your own worst enemy.” — Darien Gee
- “Complaining becomes a habit. Focusing on the negative also becomes a habit. It’s one of the most detrimental habits you can possibly have. It can negatively impact you socially, affecting your personal happiness, but it can also subconsciously sabotage your money and success.” — T. Harv Eker
- “Why is it that we don’t worry about a compass until we’re lost in a wilderness of our own making?” — Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “The inner struggle you feel should not be viewed as conflict but as creative tension to help move you forward.” — Jennifer A. Williams
- “One simple thing to do and destroy the spirit of self-sabotage is to admire the beauty hidden in ugly circumstances.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
- “Our biggest enemy is our own self-doubt. We really can achieve extraordinary things in our lives. But we sabotage our greatness because of our fear.” — Robin Sharma
See Also: Top 40 Know Your Worth Quotes
I hope you liked my collection of self-sabotage quotes. It’s time to start breaking the limits you set for yourself. You are enough. You can do it.
Don’t forget to share the list on Facebook, Twitter, and elsewhere.
Until next time!
Last Updated on December 24, 2023SHARE ON