Whether you are passionate about skydiving or one of those who tried it, you will definitely relate to this article.
Welcome to a great collection of sweet, inspirational, and funny skydiving quotes.
For adrenaline lovers, skydiving is one of the most exciting experiences one can ever have, especially the moment of jumping. Falling down and feeling the air hitting your face is something cool.
Whether you recently tried skydiving and filled your phone gallery with pictures or want to try it for the first time, the collection below is a mix of motivational quotes and inspirational captions to help you find the words that fit the bill.
Are you ready for a big dose of adrenaline? Are you ready to fly?
If so, these are the top 20 skydiving quotes I could find online. Use them as captions for your Instagram pictures, or just find the inspiration you need within their words. Let’s take a deep breath and fall down.
Best Skydiving Quotes
- “Skydivers are people who enjoy falling down.” — Allen Roulston
- “Sometimes we have to get really high to see how small we are.” — Felix Baumgartner
- “Those who don’t jump will never fly.” — Leena Ahmad Almashat
- “I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead.” — Charles Lindbergh
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” — Helen Keller
- “Be willing to jump even when you don’t know where you’ll land… Only then will you ever be able to soar.” — Steve Harvey
- “This isn’t flying, it’s falling with style.” — Buzz Lightyear
Inspirational Quotes About Skydiving
- “I believe that the awesome power of my first skydive has thrust me a little closer to my existence and changed my perspective about the world.” — Anamika Ojha
- “I started skydiving because I loved the idea of freedom.” — Felix Baumgartner
- “Out of ten thousand feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most.” — Charles W. Purcell
- “Overcoming fear doesn’t have to be skydiving if you’re afraid of heights. Overcoming fear is an everyday thing. We do it all day long.” — Geoff Johns
- “Be a pro at what you do. No one shows up to meetings of the Unsuccessful Skydivers Club.” ― Ryan Lilly
- “As far as safety is concerned, you’re far safer statistically riding a parachute down from incredible heights than you are getting into your car every morning to go to work.” — Michael Tanenbaum
- “I want to do a few crazy things like skydiving and bungee jumping. I am quite an adventure junkie.” — Dinesh Karthik
- “Love is like skydiving without a parachute.” — Lois Greiman
Funny Skydiving Quotes
- “What’s the point of a helmet in skydiving, in case you land on your head?” — Joel Hodgson
- “When the people look like ants pull! When the ants look like people, pray.” — Frosty Woolridge
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.” — Steven Wright
- “I always had the dream of flying, and the cheapest way is to become a skydiver.” — Felix Baumgartner
- “Sometimes, when we talk about the potential for aviation growth, we like to say the sky is the limit. But the sky is not the limit. The ground is.” — Alan S. Boyd
I hear you thanking me for this impressive collection of skydiving quotes. Now, it’s my turn to thank you for reading the quotes I collected.
I hope you found the motivation you need to try skydiving or the captions you want for your last skydiving pictures.
Don’t forget to share.
Read Next: 20 Best Racing Quotes To Motivate You
Last Updated on January 9, 2024SHARE ON