If you need inspirational quotes to help you through your struggles, these strong man quotes will be your best choice.
Whether you want to embrace your inner champion or need motivation to be one, this list will inspire you and motivate you to finish your battles strong and successful.
Everyone can be a hero, and it is up to you to unleash the hidden power inside you. I’m not talking about your body; I’m talking about your spirit and how much you are ready to help others, to be there for your family through thick and thin, to get through hard times without giving up, and so on.
Some people just need a little push to gain that power. That’s why I made this post: to inspire every guy to be strong enough for himself and the people he loves. I gathered up quotes from famous people to help you read the words you need.
These are the top 30 strong man quotes I could find online.
Take a look!
Top 10 Strong Man Quotes
- “The strong man is the man who can stand up for his rights and not hit back.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.” — John C. Maxwell
- “Strong beliefs win strong men, and then make them stronger.” — Richard Bach
- “Strong men have sound ideas and the force to make these ideas effective.” — Andrew Mellon
- “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” — G. Michael Hopf
- “The mark of a truly strong man is his ability to empower and uplift those around him.” — Unknown
- “Strong men can always afford to be gentle. Only the weak are intent on giving as good as they get.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.” — Ben the cow, Barnyard
- “The strong man is strongest when alone.” — Friedrich Schiller
- “The strength of a man is in his character. A strong man is great man of wisdom who understands, his top priority is to his family.” — Ellen J. Barrier
Inspirational Strong Man Quotes
- “Better to be a strong man with a weak point, than to be a weak man without a strong point. A diamond with a flaw is more valuable than a brick without a flaw.” — William J. H. Boetcker
- “Man doesn’t have to look strong all the time, only somewhen he needs to or has to be one. This is how the real strong man be and lives.” — Toba Beta
- “Difficult times produce strong men and women. Keep on your struggle to achieve your dreams!” — Avijeet Das
- “I’m a strong man, and usually I get over hurts and it makes me stronger when I come back.” — Dusty Baker
- “I think it takes a truly strong man to cherish a woman.” — Rebecca St. James
- “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.” — Vernon Howard
- “It’s not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.” — J.R.R Tolkien
- “A man may conquer a million men in battle but one who conquers himself is, indeed, the greatest of conquerors.” — Buddha
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” — Oprah
Powerful Quotes About The Strength Of A Man
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” — Bob Riley
- “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on, it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
- “A true woman loves a strong man because she knows his weaknesses. She protects as much as she is protected.” — Andre Maurois
- “The difference between a strong man and a weak one is that the former does not give up after a defeat.” — Woodrow Wilson
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” — Rikki Rogers
- “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” — Ernest Hemingway
- “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.” — Martha Graham
- “I believe that a strong man makes a strong country.” — Jair Bolsonaro
- “You become stronger and more confident by showing the courage to change the things you have control over.” ― Germany Kent
- “The will of the strong will never be shaken by doubts of the weak.” — Unknown
I hope you enjoyed reading my collection of strong man quotes. Did you like it?
If so, I’m curious to know your favorite one. Can you mention it below in the comments section?
Last Updated on February 11, 2024SHARE ON