Time Flies Quotes: Time flies fast, especially when we’re having fun or experiencing new things. We have to enjoy every moment of our precious time, because if it ends, we don’t know when it will come back again.
When you enjoy your time, you don’t pay attention to the time itself. That’s why you feel that time flies. So we gathered these how time flies quotes to help you express your sense towards time.
Inspire yourself, your family, your colleagues, and your friends to feel the importance of treasuring time and push them towards doing their best for success.
These are the 25 best time flies quotes from famous writers, philosophers, and artists. Pick up the one that describes your situation and share it on your Facebook or Pinterest.
Best Time Flies Quotes
Let’s begin with the best quotes about time passing to remind you that your life is short and finite.
- “I blinked my eyes and in an instant, decades had passed.” ― John Mark Green
- “Time flies when you are having fun.” — Albert Einstein
- “You may delay, but time will not.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “If you don’t value your time, no one else will.” — Donna Brazile
- “You can not sit on the hands of time and stop it from ticking. It will keep ticking with or without you.” — Christine E. Szymanski
- “Time flies, but it can also be a reminder of how much we’ve grown and changed.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
- “It’s funny how time flies by. We met, we dated, got engaged, and now we are married. It’s so fast.” — Tam Ross
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler
- “Time flies when you’re busy, but it moves slowly when you’re bored.” ― Richard Branson
- “Time flies, but it leaves its mark.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.” — Joyce Rachelle
- “Time flies so fast for those who can’t fly.” ― Tamerlan Kuzgov
- “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.” — Harvey Mackay
See Also: Mind Your Business Quotes
Motivational Quotes About Time Passing
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. That’s why we gathered up the following motivational time flies quotes.
- “It’s pretty scary to know how quickly time flies.” — James Wan
- “Life is flying by. You don’t have time to waste another minute being negative, offended, or bitter. If someone did you wrong, get over it and move forward.” — Joel Osteen
- “Time flies, but it never goes backwards. Make the most of every moment.” ― Steve Jobs
- “Hurry up your dreams are waiting for you, but they will not wait forever.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Time flies, it’s true. But what kind of wings does it have, butterfly wings, bat wings, or eagle wings? None. It has the wings of a duck, which is why I’m surprised nobody in history has noticed that time also swims.” ― Jarod Kintz
- “Time flies, but it’s up to us to make the most of it.” ― Mark Twain
- “I think the worst sort of time travel is how the clock speeds up when I’m on my break.” ― Joyce Rachelle
- “Time flies when you’re running out of money.” — James Cook
- “Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity.” — Jean de La Bruyère
- “Time flies when you’re changing the world.” — Craig Kielburger
- “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” — Earl Nightingale
Read Also: Choose Happiness Quotes
Time passes anyway, so don’t waste it without doing something important, something you like, or even helping someone you love.
Don’t spend your time worrying about what happened yesterday or what might happen tomorrow. Instead, focus on enjoying the present moment.
These time flies quotes are really the best, so I gathered them up. Don’t forget to share them to make your friends treasure the fleeting moments of their lives.
Last Updated on December 3, 2023SHARE ON