“As tomorrow is better, I will wait.” This is a popular phrase we always hear and say, but I completely disagree with it. You do not really know if tomorrow is better or worse.
So this inspirational collection of tomorrow is not promised quotes will help you change your perspective about waiting for something good to happen. You just need to live in this moment.
How many people waste time waiting for good days to come? I think we all did, even if for a short while. But what was the result? It’s nothing. So we have to open our eyes to the fact that tomorrow is not promised to anyone, and all we can do is make the most of now.
To that end, I searched the web far and wide to find people who talked about the past, present, and future. Then I collected the most inspirational quotes that will help you seize the day.
These are the top 20 tomorrow is not promised quotes I could find online. Let’s take a look.
Top 10 Tomorrow Is Not Promised Quotes
- “Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.” — Walt Whitman
- “Tomorrow is not promised, and the past cannot be changed therefore, live each day to the fullest and know that every new day is a blessing.” — Nishan Panwar
- “Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile.” — Mark Twain
- “God has promised forgiveness to your repentance, but He has not promised tomorrow to your procrastination.” — St. Augustine of Hippo
- “Life is a preparation for the future, and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.” — Albert Einstein
- “Tomorrow is not promised to us. Start dancing in the rain and look for your rainbow through the storm clouds. Once you find it, don’t ever let it go.” — Amelia Hutchins
- “Since our yesterdays are gone and our tomorrows are never promised, TODAY I want to thank all my amazing friends and family for being in my life.” — Steven Aitchison
- “Live life like it’s your last day, make every minute count. For tomorrow is not promised, live in the moment.” — Alisha Broughton
- “Never take life for granted. Savor every sunrise, because no one is promised tomorrow…or even the rest of today.” — Eleanor Brown
- “I believe in making the most of now! I don’t know what tomorrow promises, but I do have this hour, this minute, this second. To smile.” — Somya Kedia
Inspirational Tomorrow Is Not Promised Quotes
- “Don’t neglect the ones who love you. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Treat people well. Remember what goes around comes around and sometimes even worse.” — Nishan Panwar
- “I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival because life is the moment we’re living now.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Today is a reality, tomorrow’s a promise, and yesterday’s history!” — Billy Blanks
- “Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow.” — Horace
- “Love your family, spend time, be kind, and serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised, and today is short.” — Unknown
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” — Bukkyo Dendo Kyokai
- “Isn’t it scary knowing that any time could be the last time you talk to someone? Keep that in mind.” — Unknown
- “Tomorrow is never promised, so live for today. Put your ego aside; open your eyes to who and what’s around you. You are loved. You are cared for. You are blessed, always remember that.” — Junethea Crystal Centeno
- “Live for today with love and kindness. Live profoundly, for tomorrow is promised to no one.” — Debasish Mridha
- “None of us is promised tomorrow … So whenever an opportunity has presented itself for me, I’m willing to take it.” — Mark Hunt
Thanks for reading! I hope my collection of tomorrow is not promised quotes inspired you to know that tomorrow is unknown and you have to live in the moment without delaying anything to the sweet tomorrow that only exists in your mind.
Maybe tomorrow is better, but who knows? So cherish every moment and focus on what is before your eyes.
If you liked my collection, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or elsewhere.
Until next time!
Last Updated on January 28, 2024SHARE ON