Treat Yourself Quotes: Did you do anything for yourself today? If you didn’t, you have to do one. Wait a minute. I don’t actually mean doing something physically; I know you have to eat, drink, sleep, etc. But what about your soul?
Did you take a break to think about yourself? Every day you live, you have to embrace yourself, touch your soul, and tell your heart that you love yourself no matter what. You have to treat yourself with kindness and mercy.
Maybe you do your best to treat others gently, but doing the same for yourself is much more important. A life with a cracked soul is not a life.
So I searched the web to find what authors wrote about this matter, and how famous people talked about self-care. And I found a great collection of quotes that will inspire you to learn how to take care of yourself.
These are the top 30 treat yourself quotes that you must read to nourish your soul and pamper yourself.
Top 10 Treat Yourself Quotes
Let’s begin with the 10 most inspirational and motivational quotes about treating yourself.
- “Treat yourself at least as well as you treat other people.” – Theodore Isaac Rubin
- “You have to treat yourself. Life is too short to deprive yourself of things.” – Nathalie Emmanuel
- “Treat yourself with kindness.” – Robyn Conley Downs
- “Treat yourself as if you already are enough. Walk as if you are enough. Eat as if you are enough. See, look, listen as if you are enough. Because it’s true.” – Geneen Roth
- “Be the love you always hoped for.” – Juansen Dizon
- “Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. Treat yourself with outrageous kindness beginning today.” – Geneen Roth
- “The love and attention you always thought you wanted from someone else, is the love and attention you first need to give to yourself.” – Bryant McGill
- “We need to replace your vicious stress cycle with a vicious cycle of self-care.” – Dr. Sara Gottfried
- “Treat yourself as if you were someone inexpressibly dear to you.” – Agapi Stassinopoulos
- “So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” – Jorge Luis Borges
Take Care Of Yourself Quotes
Are you looking for Self-care quotes? The following list will inspire you and help you love yourself and take care of yourself no matter what.
- Self-care has become a new priority — the revelation that it’s perfectly permissible to listen to your body and do what it needs.” – Frances Ryan
- “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” – Thaddeus Golas
- “There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.” – Brian Andreas
- “When nobody celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.” – Joel Osteen
- “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk – essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- “Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves.” – Sonia Choquette
- “When you can’t find your purpose in a day, make it to look after yourself.” – Dodie Clark
- “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” – Sri Ravi Shankar
- “When you say ‘yes’ to others, make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?” – Golden Hawn
- “The more you treat yourself positively, the less you’ll want or need to be negative.” – Jane Fonda
- “Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.” – Karl Lagerfeld
Pamper Yourself Quotes
The time for pampering has come. Let’s pamper ourselves with one of these beautiful quotes.
- “Treat yourself as your own beloved child.” – Pema Chodron
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell
- “You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.” – Nathaniel Branden
- “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.” – Deborah Day
Spoil Yourself Quotes
Spoil the child in you with one of these sweet and inspirational quotes.
- “Keep taking time for yourself until you are you again.” – Lalah Delia
- “It’s important to have a balance in your life between work and play.” – Bobby Flay
- “Make time daily for your well-being.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you had a person in your life treating you the way you treat yourself, you would have gotten rid of them a long time ago.” – Cheri Huber
My collection of treat yourself quotes ends here. I hope you enjoyed these inspiring quotes on self-care and self-worth. Remember, you are worthy of love and happiness. Don’t be afraid to put yourself first and treat yourself well.
Here is a challenge for you: Choose one of the quotes from this article and write it down somewhere where you will see it every day. Let it be a reminder to take care of yourself and live your best life.
Last Updated on November 13, 2023SHARE ON