Have you had trust issues? Let this powerful collection of trust quotes help you feel good and learn when to trust and when to not.
We deal every day with people who have trust issues. If you think a little bit, you will know that you also have trust issues. That is due to the unlimited number of liars, hypocrites, and haters around the world.
What is the best way to heal after a broken trust? Trusting no one is not a solution at all, but making your brain judge everything is the best way to know who is trustworthy and who is not.
Anyway, trust is very important for a healthy life because nothing is more heartbreaking than discovering that someone was lying to you or was betraying you. So whatever your need for others, you have to always protect yourself from untrustworthy people.
To that end, I searched the web for these quotes and gathered only the best of them. These are the 20 best trust quotes you will ever read. Let’s take a look.
Top 10 Trust Quotes
- “Love needs trust the way flowers need sunshine.” — Unknown
- “Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth; the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence.” — Democritus
- “Trust has to be earned, and should come only after the passage of time.” — Arthur Ashe
- “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.” — Frank Sonnenberg
- “It’s good to trust others but, not to do so is much better.” — Benito Mussolini
- “Never trust a man who speaks well of everybody.” — John Churton Collins
- “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” — Roy T. Bennett
- “If you’re going to trust one person, let it be yourself.” — Robert Tew
Wise Quotes About Trust
- “Love all, trust a few.” — William Shakespeare
- “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” — Corrie Ten Boom
- “A man trusts another man when he sees enough of himself in him.” — Gregory David Roberts
- “Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based on mutual trust.” — Albert Einstein
- “Never trust the version that people give of themselves — it is utterly unreliable.” — Robert Greene
- “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” — Charles Spurgeon
- “In this world, there was nothing scarier than trusting someone. But there was also nothing more rewarding.” — Brad Meltzer
Trust Quotes On Love
- “Love and trust are so powerful. They can literally change the fate of a person.” — Tasha Hoggatt
- “Relationships should be built on trust and truth.” — Sophie Kinsella
- “Having trust makes love come alive. Trust isn’t just the basis for a relationship; it’s the lifeblood that keeps a relationship healthy.” — Mira Kirshenbaum
- “Love meant jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom.” — Jodi Picoult
- “Trust and faith bring joy to life and help relationships grow to their maximum potential.” — Joyce Meye
- “To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” — George MacDonald
- “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” — Stephen Covey
Finally, you have a question to answer. Do you trust me? Of course not, but you have to, because I am the reason you are inspired now after reading my collection of trust quotes.
All jokes aside, I hope you liked the quotes. If so, share your favorite quote about trust with us in the comments section below.
Read Next: Top 50 Betrayal Quotes To Help You Move On
Last Updated on January 28, 2024SHARE ON