If you didn’t search for turtle quotes, so you are here surprising: What about turtle quotes? Do turtles speak? Is this article about Ninja Turtles quotes from movies and series?
WOW! That’s what everybody thinks when they hear about such a title, but many people know what I want to show through this article.
Turtle quotes are all the quotes from famous people who mentioned turtles or tortoises as strong animals. Some of these quotes use turtles as slow creatures, but others use them as a role model for everyone who moves slowly while making progress.
Even though you think this article is funny, you can still find many life lessons here, and some quotes really can motivate you to achieve your goals and make a difference in your life.
I gathered up the 30 best turtle quotes to help you get your daily dose of inspiration and also to make you smile when you read the funny quotes about turtles.
Best Turtle Quotes
Let’s start with the top 10 turtle quotes to give you the power you need.
- “Try to be like the turtle at ease in your own shell.” — Bill Copeland
- “Wealth comes like a turtle and goes away like a gazelle.” — Arabic Proverb
- “Looking for peace is like looking for a turtle with a mustache: You won’t be able to find it. But when your heart is ready, peace will come looking for you.” — Ajahn Chah
- “It’s okay to play a turtle for a while, as long as you don’t get too fond of your shell.” — Eileen Wilks
- “No turtle can be a revolutionist because revolution requires high speed.” — Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Anytime you see a turtle up on top of a fence post, you know he had some help.” — Alex Haley
- “Trusting in wealth is like looking for feathers on turtles.” — Senegalese Proverb
- “You can’t get the taste of winning in a running competition with a turtle!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
- “I don’t want to live in a world where I could say to my daughter, ‘There used to be turtles that swam in the ocean.’” — Angela Kinsey
- “Good habits are the basic tools that will determine whether you are a tortoise or hare in life!” — Lucas Remmerswaal
- “You know the sultans used to light their garden parties with turtles? They’d put candles on their backs and let them wander around. Hundreds of them.” — Joseph Kanon
Inspirational Quotes About Turtles
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
- “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” — Plato
- “No man has ever seen a turtle climbing the wall. In order to do the things which are impossible for you, you need to change yourself, and better still, transform yourself into something new!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Retain a calm heart, sit like a turtle, walk swiftly like a pigeon, and sleep like a dog” — Li Ching-Yuen
- “I am successful because I have always been a tortoise: I did not come from a rich family, I was not smart in school, I did not finish school, I am not particularly talented. Yet, I am far richer than most people simply because I did not stop.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “Nature is slow but sure; she works no faster than need be; she is the tortoise that wins the race by her perseverance.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “Love makes even a turtle smile.” — Henrietta Newton
- “I would honestly say I’m in the turtle race. My journey is a marathon.” — Omari Hardwick
- “Unfortunately, I am not like a snail or a turtle, and I can’t take my houses with me when I move.” — Unknown
- “We’re the tortoise that has outrun the hare because it chose the easy predictions.” — Charlie Munger
Short Turtle Quotes
- “Slow and steady wins the race.” — Aesop
- “A turtle travels only when it sticks its neck out.” — Korean Proverb
- “A turtle never abandons its carriage.” — African Proverb
- “Tortoises can tell you more about the road than hares.” — Khalil Gibran
- “Men who wear turtlenecks look like turtles.” — Doris Lilly
- “Sleepy turtles never catch up with the sunrise.” — Jamaican Proverb
Funny Turtle Quotes
- “I want to meet the man who saw a turtle and said, “People will LOVE the ninja version of that.” — Jonah Hill
- “If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?” — George Carlin
- “We accidentally gave my boys ‘Ninja Turtle’ names. I can promise you that Michelangelo and Donatello will not be coming out of me.” — Hilaria Baldwin
- “Turtles are greater than baby nephews because it’s ok to drop a turtle.” — Unknown
- “Rabbits are played. Nowadays, it’s all about the turtles. Tell them it’s a ninja, they’ll freak.” — Etgar Keret
- “I run. I’m slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter but I run.” — Unknown
- “My prince is not coming on a white horse… He’s obviously riding a turtle and definitely lost.” — Unknown
Feel Good? Happy Now? Yeah, you have to be, because you have to appreciate the simple things in your life, as the quotes above say. Take a breath, open your eyes, keep moving forward, and never give up.
I hope you loved the turtle quotes I picked up from the web. Don’t forget to share them on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or elsewhere.
Last Updated on November 23, 2023SHARE ON