Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Girlfriend
Valentine’s Day is a day of love and love has no hate, so no matter how much you may dislike your ex-girlfriend, send her a Valentine’s Day message to show her you hope she has forgiven you or you have forgiven her, that you have moved on and that you don’t hate her.
Words prevail where actions fail and as much as your ex hurt you, it’s nice to show her you’ve passed that and wish her the best with her new profound love or with the one she’ll share valentines with. Here are some messages you can send to your ex-girlfriend on Valentine’s Day, no hard feelings:
Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for Ex-Girlfriend
- You may be my ex-girlfriend but I still hold you in high regards. I hope you have a nice Valentines and that you found love.
- May this Valentine’s Day be the start of something new for you dear, I hope you forgive me.
- It was a ride being with you, hope you’ll love again honey, you deserve the best. Happy Valentines!
- We were supposed to stay together and fight to destroy the thing that wanted to come between us. But you were too weak to defend what we had. Anyways, have the best Valentine.
- I hope you don’t waste Valentine on sobs sweet girl, you deserve the best.
- We may not have worked out but I can see you are happier with someone new. Wishing the both of you a happy Valentine.
- If it takes a year or more years to look after you even though we’re not together again, I’ll do it. Happy Valentine’s Day my ex.
- It’s a wonderful occasion when two souls could unite together, but it seems that the souls are apart and very far away today. Happy Valentine’s Day cutest girl.
- Can I ever stop caring about someone I shared wonderful moments and memories with? No, NEVER. Happy Valentine’s Day ex-love.
- I still wish I have a woman who is made up of your composition, but I haven’t found. I miss you for that. Happy Valentine’s Day ex-love.
- The light of this day brings me the special and unique memories we both shared. It’s tingling in my heart. But I must move on. Enjoy Valentine.
- Just as we always enjoyed this beautiful day together, I hope you’ll still be able to make the best of it without me. Have a lovely day.
- When affection flies out, then everything follows. I wish you’ll be happy without me. Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetie. Enjoy your day.
- May the queen in you fall in love with someone new this Valentines, you are my ex-love and I still wish you the best in love and life.
- So strange I had to believe that this day would be spent without the one who gives it a significant meaning to me. Anyways, I wish you’ll enjoy it. Happy Valentine’s Day cutie.
Thank You Messages for Ex-Girlfriend on Valentines Day
- Thank you for the times ex-girlfriend, I hope you are making new memories with someone new, and that you learned from our experience. Happy Valentines!
- Happy Valentines to my beautiful ex-girlfriend, I hope you forever remain true to yourself and those around. Thank you for the special times we shared.
- If there is any joy and happiness out there away from me, I hope you’ll find it today with your dear fiance. Thanks for making me the happiest man for 5 years.
- It is true that moments are cherished when they are long gone. I’m glad we were able to share some great time. I feel good when I remember them. Thanks for giving me that.
- You once filled the vacuum in my heart with joy and passion. I should thank you for that and I want to wish you many more of that in the future, hopefully with another man. Happy Valentine’s Day ex-love.
- The awareness of the certainty of love for a person comes after you might have left them. I realize that I still love you. Have the best Valentine best girl.
- Happy Valentine’s cute girl, in the midst of it all, you still remain the one who taught me how to love myself more and to give myself another chance.
- Progress in life surely takes a slow process, but as long as you are sure not to give up, it’ll surely come. I hope to find someone better in the future. Happy Valentine’s Day sweet girl.
- We truly shared a sacred bond and it must not be forgotten so cheaply even though we’re no more together. Happy Valentine’s Day Ex-Girlfriend.
- Our life moments were going according to a plan. I thought we were divinely connected together from above. I hope to share with another person what I shared with you. Happy Valentine’s Day ex-girlfriend.
- For those who have their desired love, today is a day to cherish the magic of togetherness and endlessness. Happy Valentine’s Day. Thanks for the things we enjoyed and shared together.
- I never ever thought it would be so short, my sight was fixed on our togetherness forever. But such is life. We must both move on and be happy. Happy Valentines Day.
- I will cherish it by all means if I can have a way of spending this day with you, days with you are always enjoyable. Happy Valentine’s Day. I won’t ever stop loving you.
- No one ever gets over their previous love, they just move on. Can I ever forget all that we shared together? No, I won’t. Happy Valentine’s Day ex-girlfriend. I will always love you.
- Time couldn’t stop or affect our love for one another, because we’ve loved each other for as long as I could remember. But our paths separated us. Happy Valentine’s Day my ex-love.
- I heard you’re preparing to get married very soon, I hope it’ll be a good home that you are forming, but my love for you was very real. Happy Valentine’s Day pretty girl.
- May this Valentine be the start of healing and meeting new people for both me and you ex-love, you still hold a special place in my heart.
- Although memories of you and I fade away, it doesn’t stop me from wishing you a Valentine full of love and happy times.
- Have fun on Valentines Day dear, you are free to do whatever you want, but don’t give up on love. Cheers!
- You will forever be the ex-girlfriend I wish the best for, have fun on this special day and don’t forget to love yourself.
- Having you was a blast, and I bet you’ll make someone out there smile as you once did for me. Happy Valentines!
- You may be mean but that doesn’t stop me from wishing you a happy Valentine. I hope you’ll find someone to melt your cold heart ex-love.
- I can never hold a grudge for too long, I just accepted I fell in love with the wrong girl. I wish you happiness on this special day. Happy Valentines!
- You will forever be the ex-girlfriend I hold in high regards for you taught me more than I’ve ever learned in my whole life. Hope you find love, Happy Valentines.
- Happy Valentines sweetie, I’m over you and I can see you are over me, I hope you are happier now than you were with me.