As you are searching for when someone is lying and you know the truth quotes, you surely had fun experiencing that. Even though it seems a little bit funny, it also hurts like hell.
Why do people lie if they can simply tell the truth? Maybe everybody has their reason when they do it, but anyway, being a liar is something you have to be ashamed of, so don’t get used to hearing lies from others.
Today’s article is not just about lies and truth; it also includes that funny guy who is lying to you, and you already know the truth. To that end, I searched the web to find the most powerful quotes from famous people to help you express your feelings to that liar with a caption on social media.
Below, I listed 20 of the best when someone is lying and you know the truth quotes that capture this bad feeling. Check them out to find the one you need to read then share it with us in the comments section at the end of this page.
When Someone Is Lying And You Know The Truth Quotes
- “You are still lying to me even though I know the truth already, which is why it hurts me so much.” — Ibadondor Marwein
- “The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him or around him and so loses all respect for himself and for others.” — Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “If you don’t want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.” — Bruce Lee
- “The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.” — John F. Kennedy
- “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. ” — Winston Churchill
- “I prefer an ugly truth to a pretty lie. If someone is telling me the truth, that is when I will give my heart.” — Shakira
- “What an adventure it is to watch someone lie when you know the truth! And yet you afford a smile!” — Henry Kolge
- “People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.” — Lieberman
- “Don’t lie to me unless you are absolutely sure that I will never find the truth.” — Ashleigh Brilliant
Inspirational When Someone Is Lying And You Know The Truth Quotes
- “When you already know the truth… Just smile and enjoy the lies.” — Tanmay Sharma
- “One lie spoils a thousand truths.” — African Proverb
- “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.” — Stephen King
- “A lie has many vibrations. The truth has none.” — African Proverb
- “Never lie to someone who knows the truth! Once you do, winning their trust back becomes merely impossible.” — Nawaz
- “The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren’t worth the truth.” ― Turcois Ominek
- “Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.” — Paolo Coelho
- “There’s something so humiliating about being lied to when you know the truth. It’s like pretending the emperor is wearing clothes when it’s so clear he is not.” — Barrie Davenport
- “It hurts when you tell a lie, and I already know the truth.” — Margaery
- “Sometimes you just have to listen to the lies even though you know the truth.” — Brunda Kale
I hope you liked these eye-opening when someone is lying and you know the truth quotes and found the inspiration you need from them. Remember, don’t let lies dim your inner light, so if there is no reason for such lies, you have to take your time to decide if this person is worth keeping inside your circle or not.
Sharing is caring, so don’t forget to share the quotes everywhere.
Last Updated on December 14, 2023SHARE ON