When Someone Puts You Down Quotes: Have you just been put down by someone? Want words of encouragement to help you forget what you have been through? We have got you covered.
Today’s article is about the people who put you down, how to deal with them, and the feelings they leave behind.
First, you have to be away from negative people. Second, you have to prevent anyone from letting you down because they don’t live your life. Finally, surround yourself with supportive people, so you will never be put down again.
That’s the content of this page. The best quotes I found on the web about this matter from famous people and thinkers are listed below. You will learn how to deal with negative people and how to prevent others from putting you down.
These are the 30 most inspirational when someone puts you down quotes. Find the inspiration you need within the words, then share them on social media.
Top 10 When Someone Puts You Down Quotes
- “There are people who break you down by just being them. They need not do anything. Dissociate.” — Malebo Sephodi
- “Strong people don’t put others down. They lift them up.” — Michael P. Watson
- “No matter how hard you work to bring yourself up, there’s someone out there working just as hard, to put you down.” — Dr. Dre
- “Disappointment is nothing but an eye—opening learning process for your future endeavors.” — Edmond Mbiaka
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
- “You will be let down by people you trusted – forgiveness is very good but in the process don’t lose your self-respect and never let anyone take you for granted!” — Irwin Rego
- “I’d rather have an enemy who admits that they hate me, than a fake friend who secretly puts me down.” — Karen Salmansohn
- “All the people who knock me down, only inspire me to do better.” — Selena Gomez
- “Remember. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “All negativity is an illusion created by the limited mind to protect and defend itself.” — Ambika Wauters
Inspirational When Someone Puts You Down Quotes
- “To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Let negative people live their negative lives with their negative minds.” — Moosa Rahat
- “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” — Maya Angelou
- “If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.” — Bobby J. Mattingly
- “People enjoy making fun of people who are famous; they love putting people down.” — Lee Daniels
- “Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person. It makes you a bully, a coward, and eventually alone in life.” — Tess Calomino
- “I can’t tell you the amounts of times I’ve been let down, but I still try to see the best in people.” — Daphne Guinness
- “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” — Bill Cosby
- “No one can take advantage of you without your permission.” — Ann Landers
- “A lot of people let me down. A lot of people I thought were my friends turned on me.” — Lil Kim
Don’t Let Anyone Put You Down Quotes
- “Be strong. Take no nonsense. Don’t let others bring you down.” — Ray Alexander
- “Do not let people put you down. Believe in yourself and stand for yourself and trust yourself.” — Jacob Neusner
- “You can’t break me because you didn’t make me.” — Denzel Washington
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” — Anne Sweeney
- “When people criticize me, instead of putting my head down, it gives me the energy to do even more.” — Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- “I am unable to connect with negativity and toxic people today. Please check back at a later time.” — Germany Kent
- “You cannot change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around.” — Unknown
- “Pain and suffering are inevitable in our lives, but misery is an option.” — Chip Beck
- “Accept the fact that some people didn’t intend to let you down. Their best is just less than you expected.” — Thema Davis
You know what? If you really don’t want to be put down anymore, you just have to choose to spend your time with those who uplift and encourage you. No more negative people, no more negative words, and no more wasting of time.
I hope you liked when someone puts you down quotes. If so, why not share them on Facebook, Twitter, or elsewhere.
Last Updated on November 30, 2023SHARE ON