The Best 8th Birthday Wishes for 8-Year-Olds
Write a birthday message to an 8-year-old kid and see the love and appreciation ooze out of their face with that bright shiny smile. Wishes are heartfelt and can make a child feel closer to a person since they have a little message as a reference.
Here are some birthday wishes you can write to that special kid who is turning eight to always remind them of a time they had so much joy in their little hearts, find the best way to say “Happy 8th Birthday”:
15 delicious ways to wish an 8-year-old kid a happy birthday, it’s good to send to boys and girls.
- Check the date. Yes, you’ll be eight. So let’s celebrate.
- Not 8 weeks or 8 months, 8 years!! Damn, how I wish I could be like you. Cheers dear, you are loved.
- 8 years! That’s 2 Presidential terms. That’s gotta be a sign. Happy Birthday your Excellency.
- Hey! It’s the birthday mate! He just clocked 8. Wow, this is great. Let us celebrate and jubilate, till the night gets late. I just can’t wait.
- Oxygen, Atomic number 8, gives breath. You, 8 years old, breathtaking. You both provide balance like no other and can’t imagine life without you. Cheers to your new age.
- You’re the first 8 year old in your class, treat your younger ones (classmates) well. Happy Birthday!
- Ride your bicycle, tell all the kids around the block you’ve clocked 8th. They won’t hate, they will celebrate.
- Call your friends, let’s get this party started! An amazing 8 yr old is in town. Cheers.
- While we join you in your 8th celebration, enjoy every moment of it. I love you.
- If life was a game, you’ve made the 8th level. If life was a series, you’ve reached the 8th season. No matter what life is, clocking 8th is an achievement, celebrate!
- Breaking news! The greatest kid ever to be born is 8 years today. The whole world celebrates you. Cheers to your new age.
- This day eight years ago, you came into this world, and ever since then, you have been a source of joy to the family. May you continue to be a blessing (to many). Have a wonderful celebration sweetheart.
- May your 8th birthday bring you joy, happiness and a lot of games.
- Dearie, I cannot begin to describe the joy I feel in my heart when I look at you and what you have become, you are 8 now and I could be more proud of the person you are. Have the best party ever.
- Happy Birthday twins! I have 16 wishes for both of you, 8 for each.
An 8-year-old smile can show up after reading one of these funny 8th birthday messages, you may also need to see our separate list of funny birthday wishes.
- 8 candles on your cake. Take the candles, let me have the cake. Happy Birthday!
- You’re driving through the years fast with love and fun. We have to get you a driver’s license before that becomes illegal. Happy Birthday kiddo!
- My wish for a gorgeous angel like you is to always find the toys you want so you won’t cry again. :) Happy 8th Birthday sweetie.
- Instead of asking for the gift you want this year like you always do, just look back and blow out all candles. Have an awesome party honey!
- Make sure you enjoy this particular birthday, it’s the 8th one and you have to eat 8 cake slices today, it’s hard but still possible.
- Just a while ago, I could hold you with one arm. Now, I can’t even lift you. What are your parents feeding you? Whatever it is, save some for me. Happy 8th Birthday!
Here are many happy birthday messages for an 8-year-old boy to put a smile on his face, you might need to check out our huge list of birthday wishes for boys.
- What do we give a naughty boy on his 8th birthday? A Birthday Party!! Have a blast!
- Soon enough you will be a teenager and I won’t know what to do with you, so try to be cool, man. Happy 8th Birthday sweetie!
- 8 already? See how you’ve grown. Expecting to see your beard soon. Cheers man!
- You are growing to be a strong and amazing young man and I hope I get to see you grow old. I love you and would like nothing more than to see that never ending smile on your 8-year-old face.
- Like the Angels sing in the Heavens, so shall 8 birds sing a familiar tune for a precious boy who just turned 8 on Earth, so we say Happy Birthday to the sweetest little boy.
- Words can’t explain the joy I see in your 8-year-old eyes, best wishes honey.
If you want to wish a little girl a happy 8th birthday, you can read these lines, if you want more wishes, check out our big collection of girls’ birthday wishes.
- Happy Birthday Snow white, the seven dwarfs are here to sing for you. We wish you all the best sweetie.
- Get your shoes, your Cinderella shoes, it’s time to party!! What’s the occasion? It’s your 8th birthday, Moana.
- You are the most wonderful 8-year-old baby girl on the planet, may you enjoy this day and all the gifts that come with it.
- Have a splendid eighth birthday, little girl, I hope I someday will be the greatest reminder of how much fun you had today.
- Let’s go outside. It’s a sunny day, bright as you are. Perfect day to celebrate a perfect girl.
Here are six sweet and funny ways to wish your 8-year-old son a happy birthday, you can also find more of these messages by checking out this link.
- Hurray son, let’s go have some fun. Let’s go out in the sun, and have a celebration that can’t be outdone.
- Happy Eighth Birthday mummy’s pet, I will see what you are capable of doing when the time is right for you to leave your mom to go to school.
- I’m proud and gr8ful that I have the gr8est 8-year-old ever. Congrats son!
- Boys of age 8 are seen as boys who care less about some things and care more about playing, but you’re a different young man, who cares more about excellence. Happy 8th Birthday my little man.
- I’m very jealous, my sweet baby; how I wish I was 8 today! You remind me of how naughty I was at 8. Happy Birthday My adorable lion King!
- You’re 8!! You’ve made it to the big boy’s leagues. Congratulations!
5 Ways to Say Happy Birthday to your amazing daughter, you can also see our best collection of happy birthday wishes for daughter.
- Goodbye to being 7 years old. Good tidings on being 8 years old. Good morning my little queen, have a blast.
- For 8 years, I’ve been waking up to see your shiny face but it has never been as radiant as this. 8 looks good on you, cutie.
- Smile and have fun, you are 8, stop being too serious. You have a lot of dress up games to finish, have a hearty celebration my darling.
- I love you so much, my little 8-year-old princess! As you grow into the pretty daughter you are today, remember I will always be here for you no matter what! Love you.
- Clocking 8 isn’t a reason to wake up late. See what I did there? just trying to rhyme like you. Get up my girl, let’s celebrate your birthday.
Your 8-year-old nephew will be happy after reading one of these messages, you can also check our special list of happy birthday wishes for a wonderful nephew.
- Blow your candles, make a wish. Eight Big fat wishes for a big fat boy, LOL. Cheers!
- 8 deep wishes for my 8-year-old nephew, I can’t remember them now, so let’s replace them with 8 cupcakes. Your [uncle/aunt] loves cupcakes.
- A very happy 8th birthday to you my sweetest dove. Stay blessed (name of your nephew).
- Special thanks to God for adding another year to my sweet nephew’s age. You’re not 7 anymore.
- Fun Fact: Never has anyone been as happy as I’m on an 8-year-old’s birthday. Wishing you the grandest of birthdays, my smart nephew.
Here are 5 lines of birthday wishes to send to your 8-year-old niece on her birthday.
- Your mom tells me today’s your 8th birthday as if I didn’t know already. Tell her I don’t forget special days.
- 8 years ago, the spirits looked upon us and gave us a gift. Since then, you’ve been the miracle in our family. We’re glad to have you. Cheers to your new age.
- I can’t believe you’ve made so many memories at 8 already, some of the best ones are into my phone gallery to watch when you grow up. Best wishes for my little niece.
- For 8 years, we used to get-together and share memories of your entrance to this world. We are blessed to have the sweetest 8-year-old girl in our family. Happy B-day my pretty niece.
- You have made me smile for the past 7 years. I’m glad you have taken another giant step to the 8th year. God bless you my colorful butterfly.
Three ways to say Happy 8th Birthday to your sweet grandson.
- Flip flops or shoes, hip hop or jazz, beatbox or DJ, I don’t really care. Let’s partyyy!! Time to celebrate the best 8-year-old grandson ever.
- I’ve been starving for a year, just to parasite on your 8th B-day candy and cakes, but unfortunately, your [grandma/grandpa] is toothless.
- You are incredible, we will sing Hip Hip hooray as you are turning eight today, so put your homework away (for one day). Loads of fun & presents for my wonderful grandson.
Here are some birthday greetings for your granddaughter who is turning 8.
- One day, you’re 7, the next you’re 8. How magical is that? Well, that’s what my granddaughter is and that’s how she has always been, MAGICAL. Cheers to your new age dear.
- Not long ago, you were fed with a spoon. Today you stand tall like a rose flower, A fabulous 8th birthday to you my little granddaughter!
- Can’t believe you’re just 8 because there have been lots of great moments with you. Well, that’s my luck, I get to spend many more with my precious granddaughter. Cheers, dear.
- Knowing you makes me happy, being your sister makes me proud. As you’re 8 today, all I want to do is celebrate.
- You are special, handsome and amazing. Wish you the best birthday ever although you are my naughty brother.
- I’m proud to have you as a kid brother. Although little, yet you are intelligent. Enjoy your 8th birthday bro.
- Wow! my brother is eight today! May you continue to increase more and more. Amen! Hip! Hip! Hip! Happy B-day!
- What’d you say? Can’t hear you. Listening to 8 billion stars singing Happy Birthday to a special sister.
- I hope that you’ll be the most successful girl at school, don’t be like your big stupid sis. Happy 8th Birthday sweetheart!
- Watching Chowder reminds me of you. Chubby, funny, and a foodie! Today, we’ll test your appetite sis. Cheers.
- Good morning my lady. Your subjects await your grandeur for your 8th birthday celebration. Cheers, your highness. The Queen of England sends her best.
You might want to check out our list of “Happy 9th Birthday” greetings for the kid’s next Bday.
You may also like: