Broken Friendship Quotes: A broken friendship is a very painful experience, especially if the friendship was close. It’s like a wound that needs to heal. Whatever the reason behind your broken friendship, you have to find the best way to fix yourself.
First, you have to know that it’s perfectly normal to grieve in such a situation. Even if you cry, it’s okay. If there is a way to move forward and repair the friendship, do it. But if there is no way, try to accept the truth.
Talk to someone you trust, as this will relieve the pain in your heart. Time has the ability to change everything, so be patient. All your feelings will calm down with time.
Finally, read these inspiring words from famous people to help you take a breath. These are the 20 best broken friendship quotes you will ever see.
Best Broken Friendship Quotes
- “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks” —
- “Choose your friends wisely; they will make or break you.” — Willard Marriott
- “A broken friendship that is mended through forgiveness can be even stronger than it once was.” —
- “I used to know you the best and now I don’t even remember your name.” —
- “Walk away from friendships that make you feel small and insecure, and seek out people who inspire you and support you.” — Michelle Obama
- “Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding.” — Sri Chinmoy
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — A.A. Milne
- “We laughed until we had to cry. And we loved right down to our last goodbye. We were the best.” — David Foster
- “You don’t know who is important to you until you lose them.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “How strange is it, that after all that, we are strangers again?” — Lang Leav
- “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” — William Blake
- “True friendship is like a rose: we don’t realize its beauty until it fades.” — Evelyn Loeb
- “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.” — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “Life without a friend is like death without a witness.” — John Ray
- “A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop, you choose.” — Unknown
- “Make as many friends as you can, but don’t build your life on them alone. It’s an unstable foundation.” — Sean Covey
- “Friendship requires truth, and there is no truth in her.” — Julie Eshbaugh
- “It really hurts… When you lose the one who you thought was your best friend. It hurts when they ignore you, break promises and forget.” — Priyanka Dhar
- “Unreal friendship may turn to real. But real friendship, once ended, cannot be mended” —
- “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” — Buddha
See Also: Betrayal Quotes
Related: Quotes About Losing A Friend
Some quotes are positive about a good friendship that has ended, so remembering the memories will put you at peace. Others are sad enough to make you cry and relieve your pain.
We hope you liked our collection of broken friendship quotes and the images we have designed for the best of them.
Don’t forget to share the quotes with friends on social media, as one quote can make their day.
Last Updated on December 3, 2023SHARE ON