Wedding Wishes for Sister: It’s a happy moment knowing your sister is getting married soon. If you have a great relationship with your sister, so you wish her the best in her life, and your sister’s wedding will be one of the happiest days in your own life. Wedding wishes for sister should be heartfelt and full of emotions to complete her big day by sending the best congratulations and prayers for a happy married life with her groom.
You will never have a sister like the one you have and appreciating her on her wedding day builds a beautiful friendship for a lifetime. Here are some wedding messages you can send to your sister and brother-in-law.
Wedding Wishes for Sister
- Congratulations on your wedding, sister! Get pregnant faster.
- Who looks beautiful in any wedding dress? Of course my dear sis.
- Congratulations to the best sister in the world on her wedding day.
- Marriage is like a battle for every girl, so never give up, sis. Congratulations!
- Enough of your mixed up life, now is the time to organize your thinking for your new home to monitor everything closely. Happy Married life, sister! Miss you already.
- Here’s to a new chapter; go fill it with love, sis.
- Hey sis, want some advice? Always develop plans to make everyone happy at home just like our mother does. Wishing you a prosperous married life with your husband.
- Waiting for nephews and nieces from the strong woman who decided to get married. My sister, my brother-in-law, my best wishes on your marriage.
- Nothing can fill the void you left behind at home, I will miss you every day. Happy Married Life, sis. Enjoy every bit of your marriage.
- Congratulations, sister! Now you’re a woman, start forgetting the shadows of the young girl you were, now you have a massive responsibility which is your husband. Enjoy your beautiful home.
- Dear sister, nothing happens by accident; your husband today is the same man you should love forever. May love keep you connected, and may you both have the best married life.
- Sending the heartiest greetings to my sister and brother-in-law on their marriage. May you both have a great future together.
- I’m sure you’re that wise woman marriage needs. Congratulations, my wonderful sister, on your wedding.
- Every man shall leave his father’s house and move with his woman, and for the same reason, the woman will endlessly love her man. Keep loving each other, sis. Congratulations!
- As we made millions of memories as sisters, may this marriage bring onto you excellent collection of memories. Enjoy the journey, sis.
- What can I say to my sister who left us? What can I say to the man who took her away? All what I can say, congratulations to both of you.
- Congratulations on your wedding, sister! Remember, whatever you put into your home will be what you’ll enjoy.
- I’m proud of you, my sweet beautiful sister. As you move into another family, be the best lady you have always been. I miss you, but also wish you a very happy married life forever.
- Congratulations, sis! May marriage add all the joy and happiness to your life.
- Congratulations on finding a wonderful guy for a beautiful life ahead. My sister, I’m wishing you a happy marriage and fruitful life.
- Congratulations to the cutest bride ever who is also the best sister ever.
- Hey sis, I hope you find a best friend in your husband just like the best friend I found in you. Congrats!
- From a caring sister to a wonderful wife. What a blessing you are! I wish you a happy married life with your man.
- I need some time to believe that my sister is getting married to the man of her dreams. WOW! Congrats!
- My little sister, seeing you in that sweet wedding dress made me proud of you. Wishing you and your groom the best now and forever.
- You were a one-of-a-kind sister, and I’m pretty sure you will be a one-of-a-kind wife as well. Congratulations!
- My sister, All my prayers to have a perfect wedding and a perfect future with your perfect man. Congrats, sis!
- You’ve always been there for me, so I hope your husband will always be beside you and give you all his heart’s love. Happy Married Life to both of you.
- Finally, the princess of our home is turning into a queen in her own home. Congratulations, dear sister!
- Now, a man shares me in my sister; I don’t mind by the way as he makes her happy. Have a grand wedding day, my dear!
- How do you feel after leaving our family tree to a new one? Anyway, you will always be the best fruit.
- Welcome to the club of committed people; maybe you’re not young anymore, but for me, you will always be my lovely little sister. Congratulations, sweetheart!
- Have fun with the man who owns your heart. My precious sister, wishing you a happy wedding day.
- Happy wedding day, sis! May that smile always be seen on your face. I love you so much and hope you have fun on this beautiful day.
- Best wishes to my wonderful sister and my cool brother-in-law for their new life. May your married life be long and happy.
Read: Belated Wedding Wishes
Here are some funny wedding wishes for your sister.
- Happy Married Life to my sister who entered the cage like a hamster.
- Does my lazy sister plan to have her own home? Oh my god! That’s a terrible disaster.
- From now on, in case you have a nightmare, no mom’s hugs anymore. Wishing you a married life that’s free from nightmares.
- Happy Married Life, Sister! I wish mom will let me follow you to your new home, because no one will help me arrange my stuffs anymore.
- We were partners in crime, but now, you have a new partner but not in crime. Enjoy your married life with your life partner.
- Happy Married Life, Sister! Thanks for not sharing me the room anymore.
Read Also: Funny Wedding Wishes
Here are some marriage wishes from brother to sister.
- You’ve been a caring sister, so you deserve a great life partner like yours. Don’t worry, your brother is always here for you. Happy Married Life!
- Maybe you lost a brother at home, but you gained a husband whom you will find a great brother and father in. Happy Married Life, my sister!
- I forgive the bride for leaving her brother, and forgive the groom for taking my sister, because one day I will take someone’s sister. Best of luck for your future together.
Read Also: Birthday Messages for Sister
No need to be nervous or worry about the impression your message will give, because you’re talking to your sister. Wedding wishes for sister are full of emotions and humor to fit your relationship with your elder sister or your little sister as well. Prayers and congratulations on your sister’s wedding day can be enough to write in a wedding card if you want. I hope we already saved you from that confusion, and you already found the perfect message to send to the bride and groom and deliver your feelings to your dear sister.SHARE ON