Funny Wedding Wishes: Wedding is celebrated in more ways than one, so instead of making wedding all about giving the bride away to her new family and saying farewell to the once single man, it should be fun. Instead of going for the boring obvious marriage wishes, why not mix it up with a little humor. Sending funny wedding wishes to the newly married couple can make their day, but it’s not just about fun. You have to end your message by blessings and wishes as it’s all about congratulations.
This is a list of some funny wedding messages that will make the newlyweds smile. Find the perfect message and send it to your fiend, colleague, relative or sibling congratulating them on getting married.
Funny Wedding Wishes Messages
- Good luck and Congrats. Now, get ready for daily fights.
- Congratulations on embarking on this journey of togetherness that’s called marriage. Remember not to go to bed pants and be ready for all that come with at night. Congrats on your wedding.
- From the bottom of your heart, accept your life sentence. There is no prison break, even Scofield won’t be able to break you out. I wish you a happy marriage.
- I’m so glad that you are getting married first. Now you can tell me everything on what not to do that way my marriage will be forever happy.
- Congratulations, my dear friend! It is like a beautiful entry into a maze with no exit. You have to enjoy every bit of the turns even if there is no end.
- The best day in most people’s life is their wedding day, and the worst day in most people’s life is every day after marriage. I hope you’ll be happy every day in your marriage. Congratulations!
- The fairy tale about marriage is that the secret to a happily ever after doesn’t really exist. However, I’m wishing both of you a happy married life.
- Congratulations to the beautiful bride and the handsome groom. Hope you won’t say it soon, “we were in a hurry to get married”.
- Marriage is an institution where everything about it is expensive. Expensive ring, expensive ceremony, expensive home. Happy expensive life, my friend.
- Congratulations on your success; at last, the hunter hunted the duck. Wishing you a very happy married life ahead.
- Welcome to the public washroom of marriage, now you are in the queue of those who are desperate to come out. Have a wonderful married life.
- Enjoy today as much as you can, because after that, the carefree life will be demolished. Have a great wedding day.
- Jumping from a running train is easier than standing by the married life. Anyway, I wish you all the best for your life.
- Marriage – a temporary period of happiness, then it becomes complicated because you have seen the dream of fairy and you find a phantom at the end. Good Luck! Enjoy your time.
- Finally, time is over, you have enjoyed loads of fun on your bed before marriage, now get ready for midnight squabbles. Happy Marriage!
- Welcome to the world of emotional psychodrama, enjoy being a participant of this session. May God bless you, dear.
- Being married is like making deals of love with many for the cynicism of one. Congratulations!
- Marriage is like walking in a park of senseless animals; consider yourself Jurassic king if you have a bit sense. Anyways, Happy Married Life!
- Marriage – the lone warfare where you have to sleep with your enemy and next day you have to talk happily without caring how much you were disturbed last time. Good luck. Happy Marriage.
- After wedding, exclude ‘No’ from your life’s dictionary. Just bow your head down and keep saying ‘Yes’ when you’re called for a work. Congratulations on your marriage.
- The only person in the world – your partner who tolerates your annoying relatives, smells your morning breath, sees your worst version and your bad habits, but still loves you. Don’t ever lose [him/her]. Wishing you the best married life.
- This must be the most romantic day for both of you; I hope it turns out to be all you hoped for and more. Remember days like these really drain bank accounts, so enjoy it completely.
- I hope you have a great time as you celebrate the prison you are locking yourself into. You chose your prison mate wisely, so don’t worry.
- Love can be sweet and it still can be bitter, I hope you won’t find out what lays in between. Cheers to the good and bad times. I’m really happy for you.
- In life, it is always good to keep our eyes open, but when you get married, I hope you find the courage to keep them shut. Congratulations on your wedding.
- When you marry, you not only accept each other, but you accept the baggage that comes with your better half. I hope you have the power to carry all the baggage (mother-in-law). Cheers, lads!
- Congrats on getting married! You two are now forever entwined with some of the craziest moments. You are going to get fat together, complain and be happy. Awesome!
- This is what I have to say to you. You are a very brave soul who will endure the marriage and become better than all of us. Good luck, and Godspeed.
- What you see now is not what you are likely to see in 10 years, so no matter how tough things get, remember your vows, those you said on this beautiful day.
- Together forever; that means through all the crap, through all the good times and oh! Through all the bills. Love you, guys. Congratulations!
Read Also: 300+ Wedding Wishes and Messages
The following messages are funny wedding wishes for friend and best friend.
- I have no idea what to expect, but if you ignore me because you got married, I will publish your secrets.
- You know what! It’s time for us to get crazy. This is your last night as a single man. You are tying the knot. Once that knot is tied, you don’t get to untie it and you trip over your shoes. Wooooo!!!
- I don’t know many people who are happy in their marriage. I hope you will conquer marriage like Genghis Khan conquered Asia.
- And now, we will never hang out again because married life is hurried life. We will miss you. We will keep your chair empty in your honor. Enjoy!
- Congratulations to my smart friend and to the woman who landed a smart guy. Wishing you a great married life.
- I need to believe that what you are doing is for the betterment of all of us, because I think you have absolutely lost your mind. Well, before you get married, we have to have one last night hanging out.
- Congrats, dear friend! You are daring to do what most men don’t dare to do. We think you are crazy, but we still love you!
Read More: Wedding Wishes for Friend
Here are some funny wedding wishes for sister.
- My sister, congratulations on adopting a new boy. Now, it’s your responsibility to handle him throughout the life. Wishing you a happy marriage.
- Now my ears can rest from the noise you always make in my room. I hope you won’t disturb your new neighbors. Happy married life, sister!
- Keep flirting with your husband for making your dreams come true. Wishing you a lovely marriage, sis.
- Husbands consider they are the heroes of their wives, but they really are the heroes of their girlfriends. Keep being his girlfriend even after marriage.
Read More: Wedding Wishes for Sister
Here are some funny wedding wishes for brother.
- Sorry, my brother; it’s too late to run, you’re already caught in this trap. No more night parties, no more strange phone calls, no more secrets. Enjoy your beautiful home. Happy married life!
- Get ready to be Johnny Bravo. No matter how you try to impress her, your back will always be kicked. Happy married life, Brother!
- Happy married life to my dear brother who is a gentleman at home and a troublesome man away from home. Hope your marriage will entrap your troubles. Enjoy your home, buddy.
- Congratulations, my little brother! You are finally going to be responsible, it’s indeed a new chapter in your life, so write the story well.
Read More: Wedding Wishes for Brother
Here are some funny wedding wishes for groom.
- Congratulations, my friend! Hope this matrimony teaches you how to admit and shut up when you are wrong. I’ve been looking for a good platform to say this. Happy married life!
- Can’t believe that a great wise hunter like you can get hunted. Thank God for the young girls in the community; now they can walk freely. Happy married life, naughty friend.
- Congratulations to the guy who is going to hide his marital status on social media soon.
- To the frog that turned into a handsome prince for this magnificent bride, I wish you guys all the best as you tie the knot. I hope you make lots of cute babies and a whole lot of memories together. Cheers!
Read More: Wedding Wishes for Groom
Here are some funny wedding wishes for bride.
- Thank God you got married at last, maybe this will help you get rid of your laziness, because you’ll have to wash his dirty clothes and prepare his meal before he comes back from work. Happy married life!
- Congratulations on your wedding! Get ready; as you see him smile today, you’ll one day see him frown, yell and scream at you. Enjoy your conjugal bliss and stay out of trouble.
- Congratulations to the bride! You turned this boy into a fine man, I hope he makes you as happy as you make him, or else we will all have to do something about it. Congratulations, guys!
Read More: Wedding Wishes for Bride
Here are some funny wedding messages for daughter.
- If problems appeared in your marriage, we would get the lawyers armed and ready. All jokes aside, congrats, my sweet daughter.
- Finally, my little girl is getting married, and her love story put a step into the wrestling ring. Wishing you a prosperous married life, my sweet daughter.
- My daughter, bring your mind back from the seventh sky to the earth and enjoy the tough life. Have a great wedding, my dear.
Read More: Wedding Wishes for Daughter
Here are some funny wedding messages for son.
- Happy married life, my son! If you toy with that beautiful woman you just married, I’m gonna whoop you really hard. You are still my son anyway. Congratulations for the new couple.
- Bearing the burden of a single man all time is really a tough job. I wish you all the best with your bride.
- I’m going to lose a troublemaker at home, so I’m waiting for a new little troublemaker from my dear son. Congratulations!
- Well, now it’s the beginning of the end for you. No more nights out with guys, but at least you have a loving wife. Congrats!
Read More: Wedding Wishes for Son
When the bride and groom manage their wedding plans, everything is going to be hard and stressful, so a funny wedding wish is good for them and it’s exactly what they need to relax and laugh. If you’re a friend or a relative to the bride or the groom, send them one of our funny wedding wishes and good luck messages.