Turning a boy into a man is one of the hardest things a parent can do. When your son finally decides to settle down, you have to know that he has finally found the girl who shows him more than what he is. Wedding wishes and messages for son is the first step every parent has to think of to wish a happy married life for the groom and bride.
Wedding wishes and congratulations to your son show you have not lost a son, but you gained a man and a daughter in your life. Be a great father, be a sweet mom, and share one of these wedding messages with your son and his bride to welcome them into a new phase of life, wishing them happiness and love as they venture into marriage.
Wedding Congratulations Messages for Son
- Happy Married Life, Son! Thanks for being that wonderful groom.
- Congratulations on your wedding, son! It is not an easy road, but with each other, marriage will be the best thing you’ve ever done.
- I knew this day would come, but I never knew how happy it would make me feel. Thank you for the gift of a new daughter, my dear son.
- You are my lifeline and if she makes you happy, then I’m happy too. Best of wedding congratulations to you, my son. May your love last forever.
- I will always be here for you even after marriage. Congratulations, son; you always make me proud.
- My world, welcome to a new world. Congratulations, dear boy!
- May love be your guide for a better tomorrow. Congrats on your wedding, my wonderful son.
- My boy, your life partner deserves the best, so keep always a smile on her face. Wishing you both the best.
- May your marriage open doors no one can shut. Congratulations on your wedding, my son!
- They say who finds a good wife finds a good home; congrats, my son, on finding that good wife.
- Congratulations on your wedding, my little boy! Best greetings on your marriage, and best wishes for the best couple.
- Congratulations on your wedding, dear son. May you and your wife fill your home with love and your life with beautiful memories.
- I know I have raised a strong warrior who can challenge any storm, especially that great storm of life that needs you to be a hero. Wishing you a prosperous married life, my little boy.
- My son, as you’re getting married, I hope you will be a great husband. Make her say “I have the best husband ever.”
- May your love get stronger every minute, and may you get happier every day. Congratulations on your wedding, my cool son.
- Married life has its ups and downs, but there’s no impossible mission with a great couple like you. Happy Married Life, Son!
- Best wishes on your wedding, son. Whatever happens in your life, love will be your key. May you love each other forever.
- Happy Married Life, my sweet boy! Let love be your shelter, and understanding be your stronghold.
- Everything between you and your wife is a secret; keep your secrets and enjoy your life together. Happy married life, my son!
- Lots of love for my wonderful son and his amazing bride. I know that you will love and respect each other till the last moment of your life.
- You were my little hero, now you’re my superhero. My deepest wishes to you and your sweetheart to have a happy married life.
- Am I old enough to be a [granddad/grandma] soon? Congratulations on your marriage, my precious son.
- May your marriage be an assortment of all precious things of life that not discovered yet. Happy married life, son; enjoy a fruitful home.
- Congrats, my love! As you’re now a new husband, always consider the time you should spend with your new family.
- My son, I’m sure you will be a responsible husband, but marriage is to be enjoyed. Congratulations; I’m so happy to witness this day.
- I’m really looking forward to seeing my handsome boy in the wedding suit. Go surprise them ,buddy, and happy married life.
Son and Daughter-in-Law
The following wedding messages are aimed at your son and daughter-in-law together.
- My boy, I thank my daughter-in-law for helping you take that decision, and wish you both live in love.
- Wishing my son and his beautiful wife a happy and blessed marriage. By the way, I’m patiently waiting for those grandchildren, so hurry up.
- If I have the best son in the world, now I have the best daughter-in-law too. My warmest wishes for your marriage.
- What a blessed day and what a blessed union! May This union help you have each other through thick and thin. Happy Married Life, Son and Daughter-in-Law!
- I’m wishing my lovely boy and my sweet daughter-in-law a peaceful married life, may you keep your promise to each other forever.
- I hope you enjoy every gift marriage offers. Congratulations, my son and daughter-in-law.
- My heartfelt greetings to you both on this great endless journey. My son, my daughter-in-law, keep your love burning forever.
- Congratulations to the world’s best son and the world’s best daughter-in-law on their wedding.
- To a perfect couple, wishing you all the joy and happiness to live a wonderful life together.
Here are some funny wedding messages for son and daughter-in-law.
- Lesson Number One: don’t ever lie to your wife because she will know.
- Congratulations to the newlyweds! My son, are you ready to pay the bills? My daughter-in-law, are you ready to change diapers?
- My dear son, the best weapon you have to mute your wife is the kiss, don’t ever forget that.
- Do stubborn guys beget stubborn kids? I hope they don’t. Congratulations, my son, on getting married.
- Do you know that you’re not single anymore? You have no excuse to leave your woman in limbo. My best greetings to both of you.
Here are some messages from father to son on his wedding day.
- You are as bold as your dad. Do you know that I swept your mother off her feet? Happy Married Life, Son!
- Do you want a secret to a happy married life? The woman is always right, son.
- Your wife is your everything in this world, so be always kind and loving to her. Happy married life, my son.
- And suddenly I remembered the day I waited for seeing you walk for the first time. It’s wonderful how days pass quickly to see you walk to your bride on your wedding day. Congratulations, my dear son.
Here are some messages from mother to son on his wedding day.
- My boy, I’m proud of you, and thankful to you for making me a mother-in-law. Don’t worry; I will be a cool one.
- You started your life in my hands, and now you start a new life in her hands, her safe hands. Enjoy your life together.
- Your dad has been a great husband to me, and I hope you will be like him. Congratulations to you and your wife on your marriage.
- You are the luckiest boy on Earth; you really have eyes for beautiful things, just like your wife. May your wedding be a memory that will last forever. Congratulations, my son!
- Your wife is an angel; if I were her, I wouldn’t marry a crazy man like you. Congratulations, lovebirds.
Here are some wedding wishes for a friend’s son and wedding congratulations for a friend on his son’s marriage.
- My dear friend, congratulations to your son on his marriage, and to you on being a [father-in-law/mom-in-law].
- Happy Married Life, Wonderful Groom. I’m sure your parents are proud of you and you will be a great husband.
- May your son and daughter-in-law live in happiness and love, and make you a proud parent. Congratulations on their wedding.
- Congratulations on your son’s wedding. Time to see the man you raised with his life partner.
Now, did this list help you find what you need to write in a wedding card for your son? If you’re still confused, you can take the idea of these wedding wishes and messages for crafting a new one. The occasion deserves everything, and wedding wishes from parents to son will make the bride and groom happy on their wedding day. Your message doesn’t have to be about congratulations; you can also send your prayer and blessings for your son’s marriage. Finally, wedding wishes for son can also be sent to someone’s son like a friend’s son to bless him and his soulmate.
Last Updated on January 10, 2024SHARE ON