Choose Happiness Quotes: Did you choose to be happy? Are you going to inspire someone to choose happiness? That’s cool! You took the first step to being happy.
Life is hard and full of obstacles, and feeling happy in all this crowding seems impossible, but if you stop for a while and leave everything behind to ask yourself, why am I in a race with the world? Is it worth it?
Whatever your skills, whatever your achievements, you only want one thing, which is to be happy all the time. No matter what circumstances you face, remember that nothing lasts forever, and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
If my words didn’t inspire you or move a thing in you, the following choose happiness quotes will. You surely need to read them well to let go of negativity and focus on the present moment.
This list contains the best 20 choose happiness quotes. Share it on your Facebook timeline or elsewhere to make your friends get the same inspiration you will get at the end of this article.
Inspirational Choose Happiness Quotes
Let’s start with the 10 most inspirational choose happiness quotes that will draw a permanent smile on your face.
- “Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.” — Ralph Marston
- “We should always make time for the things we like. If we don’t, we might forget how to be happy.” — T.J. Klune
- “What we choose to focus on and what we choose to ignore plays in defining the quality of our life.” — Cal Newport
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” — Denis Waitley
- “The biggest reason for choosing happiness is that there is no reason to choose bitterness.” ― Nitin Namdeo
- “There will always be obstacles and choices. Your job is to choose which choice leads to the best outcome.” — Germany Kent
- “Whatever you choose for yourself, give to another. If you choose to be happy, cause another to be happy. If you choose to be prosperous, cause another to prosper. If you choose more love in your life, cause another to have more love in theirs.” — Neale Donald Walsch
- “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” — Frank Tyger
- “Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” — Roy M. Goodman
- “If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal.” — Norman Vincent Peale
Read Also: Rise and Shine Quotes
Motivational Choose To Be Happy Quotes
Positive energy is what you will get after reading these motivational choose happiness quotes.
- “Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally.” — Hannah Bronfman
- “If you want to be happy or if you want to be miserable—either way is your choice. So choose to be happy.” ― Debasish Mridha
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.” — Harbhajan Singh Yogi
- “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have — life itself.” — Walter Anderson
- “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” — William James
- “Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.” — Valerie Bertinelli
- “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness — it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” — Brene Brown
- “I’m choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” — Roy T. Bennett
How do you feel now after reading the best 20 quotes about choosing happiness? Whatever you feel, just stand up and say it loudly: I AM HAPPY. Even if it’s not from the bottom of your heart, it’s still there.
Life is too short to waste our time unhappy. Take a deep breath and smile. Now you can do something you love. Drink coffee, play your favorite game, talk to a friend, go hang out, etc.
Now the puzzle of your happiness is solved, and the picture is complete. The final decision on keeping that feeling with you forever is up to you.
Don’t forget to share our inspirational Choose Happiness quotes with your family, friends, coworkers, and acquaintances.SHARE ON