Valentine’s Day Messages for Wife: Your wife, the woman of your dreams, the woman who completes you—she is your real love. What do you do for such a lady during Valentines? Yes, she’s your dear Valentine, but you need to show this and translate it into words. Tell your beautiful wife every sweet feeling you have for her.
Apart from the romantic candlelit dinner or the flowers, you can also write your wife a heart-touching Valentine message to show that she is always on your mind and that Valentine comes every day with her in your arms. In many sections below, we gathered up the best Valentine’s Day wishes and quotes for wives to help you find the perfect message for your dear wife.
Short & Sweet
First, Let us help you find out how to wish your wife a happy Valentine’s Day in just a few words. Check out the following short Valentine messages for wives.
- Love makes life, and your love made my life. Happy Valentine, dear wife!
- Age will never stop us from celebrating this lovely day. Happy Valentines Day, my pretty wife!
- I’m lost in your love and captured by your beauty. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!
- Happy Valentines, my wonderful wife! Together forever, sweetheart.
- On Valentines, expectations are high from lovers around the world, so let’s be the #1 couple.
- Dear wife, do you remember our first kiss? That’s exactly what I feel with you every Valentine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Thank you for being the sweetest life partner ever.
- I’m always lost in the city of your eyes. I love you to the moon and back.
- Your love is like a tree I resort to its shadow. I love you, sweetheart.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my woman! Thanks for accepting me as your one and only man.
- Today is totally for us, let’s enjoy and live every single bit of it. Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife!
Romantic Valentine Messages for Wife
Are you looking for a way to touch your wife’s heart? Don’t stop yourself from saying every emotional word you keep in your heart for your wife. The following romantic Valentine messages for wives will inspire you and help you express these feelings.
- Being the husband of the most beautiful woman makes me the luckiest man alive. Happy Valentine’s Day, my amazing wife!
- I spent the last night thinking about what we will do on Valentine. What about cuddling?
- Valentine makes me think about all the love I’ve experienced from you. My life wouldn’t have moved an inch without you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife!
- Happy Valentines, my wife! You still make my heart skip a beat when I see you; every moment with you is like our first. I adore you, darling.
- Happy Valentine to my wife whose touch heals me; that is why I never want to get my hands off you.
- Every man knows when their life is complete; I knew mine would be completely complete when I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife, and thanks for always being there.
- Your smile is my everyday hope. This is my strength and the reason for my existence. I love you so much, my darling wife. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me and the lady who has a perfect body – my charming wife.
- Thank you, God, for blessing me with such a passionate wife. Happy Valentine, sweetheart!
- Hello, my loving wife! Are you ready? It’s Valentine. Let’s do it.
- You are not just my wife, you’re a sister, a mother, and an even best friend for me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You bring beauty in its true color and happiness in its true nature. My life is the best because you are the best. Happy Valentine’s Day with my sweet wife.
- This day is going to be amazing just because it’s the first Valentine for us as a married couple. Let’s enjoy and spend it perfectly.
- This Valentine is for my adorable wife, the woman who saw a man in just a teenage boy with a crush. I love you, honey.
- I’m your destiny, and you are my path; luckily, I adore you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my precious woman!
- On this beautiful day, I want to thank you for making my life joyful and my heart happy. Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife!
- What did I do to deserve you?! You complete me and make me better. I love you so much, my wife. The best Valentine for us.
- What else would heaven be? My life is beautiful just because of you, and I’m lucky to have a partner like you. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- My sexy lady, I love everything about you and hope to make this Valentine unforgettable for you.
- You’re more beautiful than flowers, so I brought this flower for you to prove that. Can you accept it?
- Happy Valentines Day, my wife! You are the most interesting thing that has ever happened to me; I love you and hope we can enjoy each other forever.
- You are the sun of my day, and the moon of my night. I loved you at first sight. Happy Valentines, Baby!
- Did I ever tell you that you are my daily and permanent dream? Of course, it’s the sweetest dream I could ever ask for. Happy Valentine’s Day, darling!
- An angel left heaven to spend the day with me. Happy Valentine’s Day to the prettiest woman in this world – my wonderful wife.
- Loneliness was my companion until I found you. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best wife ever!
- You’re my one and only love; that’s all I want to tell you on this holiday of love. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart!
- You’re a star, and my heart is your biggest fan. By the way, it’s wishing you a happy Valentine’s Day.
- My dear wife, I love you from north to south, and adore you from east to west. Happy Valentines Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear wife! Spending years with you is the best thing I have ever done in my life.
- This is the day when lovers try to figure out the best way to celebrate, but guess what? I found one. Get ready, sweetie.
- I think you don’t need an occasion to know that I love everything about you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my forever valentine.
- Your kiss transfers me to another world. Happy Valentine’s Day, my girl, my love, my whole world!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most charming lady in town, who I never expected to be mine. Love you forever, my angel.
Read Also: 200+ Valentine’s Day Messages
Funny Valentine Messages for Wife
A funny guy can land many beautiful girls with his words, so what about his wife? Add a sense of humor to the message you are writing to your wife to make her smile wider on Valentine. The following list contains some funny Valentine’s Day wishes and quotes for wives to help you find a creative way to make your wife laugh.
- My dear wife, you are smart enough to realize that having me as a husband is the best Valentine present. Aren’t you?
- If there’s any love gauge, it can’t measure my love for you because you already stole my heart.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Beautiful! You know what? My love for you is a little greater than my love for coffee.
- My beautiful wife, I’m going to shower love on you today, so will you be my Valentine one more time? Remember, accepting is not a choice.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman who screams over seeing a pet – my crazy wife.
- The chemistry of our love is wonderful; we are soluble in each other. Happy Valentine’s Day, darling!
- I found out how much I love you when I had to choose between you and my favorite football team. Can you remind me who won that?
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my coat in the winter, and my air conditioner in the summer!
- I feel as though I would take a guitar and serenade you my love. It’s Valentines, and I want to remind you that you mean the world to me. I’m crazy over you.
Long-Distance Valentines Wishes for Wife
If you are far away from your wife and want to convey your feelings to her on such a lovely day, the following long-distance Valentine’s Day wishes for wives will help you celebrate Valentine with your wife in a very special way.
- You don’t need to know how much I miss you. I hope I can spend all my days with you, not just Valentine. Love you, darling.
- You’re my favorite dessert; without you, my life is like a desert. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear wife!
- I’ve learned how to live and how to enjoy, but I didn’t learn how to live without you. This distance between us is long enough to make me miss you so much. Happy Valentines, Darling!
- My love for you will last forever, even if I’m far away from you. Have a beautiful Valentine’s Day, my beautiful wife.
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Wife
Share one of the following sentimental Valentine quotes with your wife through an SMS or a social media post.
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” — Unknown
- “My beautiful wife, all languages have failed to describe your beauty in one word. I love you and your beauty.” — Shaden Elhor
- “What I love most about my home is who I share it with.” ― Tad Carpenter
- “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
Wife and Daughter
Here are some Valentine messages for your wife and daughter together.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful lady and the cutest little girl!
- It’s here again, the world’s greatest love day. A day to honor the two girls who have a special place in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to my precious wife and my cute daughter.
- My amazing family, I hope to make this Valentine a day you both will forever hold in your memory.
- To my cute flowers, enjoy and have the best Valentine as we will celebrate together.
Wife and Son
The following messages are for a wife and son on Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a cute lady and a naughty boy. You’re my everything.
- Life without you and our baby boy is hell. I love both of you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m so lucky that God has blessed me with a beautiful wife and a wonderful son. Have a wonderful Valentine, my dear family.
Valentine Messages for Pregnant Wife
Send one of the following Valentine messages to your pregnant wife who is waiting.
- The most important thing a woman can be is a good mother. Although it’s your first pregnancy, I’m sure you will be a perfect mother. Happy Valentine’s Day, my wife!
- Be careful; maybe you will fly, especially when you look like a balloon. Happy Valentines, sweetie!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my pregnant lady who won’t be able to celebrate outside. Can you promise me that next Valentine will be a blast?
Sending your wife Valentines wishes is the most romantic thing you can do. Ladies like little notes from their husbands reminding them that they love them very much. Our collection of Happy Valentine’s Day messages and greetings will help you send sweet words to your precious wife to show her your heart beats only for her this Valentines and every Valentine.SHARE ON