Valentine’s Day Messages for Friends: I love my friends, don’t you? I always like to make sure a holiday doesn’t pass by without me wishing them the best. Valentines is a day for loved ones, but love can be general for it is everywhere. Wishing that dear friend, best friend or just a new friend a Happy Valentine’s Day reminds them of how much you love them and can definitely contribute to making the day special for them.
Come up with a goofy creative way of making this Valentine different from the last. So the following list of wishes includes sweet and heart touching ways to wish Happy Valentine’s Day to your friends, especially the single ones. Now, let’s read the first message.
Here are some general Valentine’s Day messages for a friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear friend! Enjoy candy hearts and chocolates.
- They love each other, we love each other. Valentine is a day for love, so Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend!
- Sending all the love in the world to my friend whose heart is already full of love.
- Fruits have their seasons, but friends like you are around at every season. Happy Valentine, my favorite fruit!
- Thanks for being my support every time I don’t get it right. Now, enjoy February 14.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful friend who makes my life wonderful.
- Valentine is a day for love, and we, my friend, have never-ending love. Thanks for being that cool person.
- Sending the warmest Valentine’s Day wishes to my lovely friend who deserves the best.
- My friend, you added a new color to my life, so I hope this Valentine makes your life colorful.
- Valentine’s day wouldn’t be complete without me telling you that I love you so much, my amazing friend.
- It’s one more Valentine to share with an awesome friend.
- This’s a great opportunity to tell you that my life is blessed by the purity of your friendship. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentines, mate! You have truly shown me how special love can be from a good and genuine friend. May it always be like this.
- It’s a lovely day to celebrate love with my lovely friend, Happy Valentines!
- May this Valentine be filled with candy hearts and you always be mine. Have a wonderful day, my cool friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a friend who makes the day goofier when [he/she] is around. I love you and never want to lose you.
- May you attain all your Valentine goals this day, my friend; love is everywhere, you just have to find it. Enjoy the day.
Also Read: 200+ Valentine’s Day Wishes
Wish your best friend the best Valentine by these sweet and heartfelt messages.
- In the world of love, you’re my best friend. In the world of friends, you’re my #1 person.
- Sending the best Valentine greetings to the best friend in the history.
- This Valentine’s Day, I Thank you for your loyalty, eternal love and care, my best friend.
- Valentine reminds me of the time we spend together; you’re a perfect best friend.
- People say nothing lasts forever, but our friendship will last forever twice. Happy Valentine’s Day, bestie!
- Wishing my best friend to enjoy Valentine’s Day with [his/her] better half. Love you.
- My bestie, you made my life as adventurous as I’ve ever wanted; thank you for that and Happy Valentine!
- Happy Valentines! You are loved, you are respected, you are admired by your best friend. May you have a love-filled day.
Here are some ways to say Happy Valentine’s Day to a group of friends.
- My friends list, you stay in my heart today and every day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my friends; I hope we’ll all celebrate it in a grand style with our loved ones.
- If Valentine’s Day isn’t for friendship, so why do I love you so much?
- Pure friendship remains forever. Happy Valentine’s Day, my lovely and loyal friends.
- [Boyfriends/Girlfriends] bring love, but friends bring fun, and life is nothing without fun. Happy Valentine’s Day to my great friends!
- It’s all joy when my friends become my valentines. I don’t ask for more. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear friends!
- Valentine is not only for lovers, but also for friends; I really love and appreciate all my friends. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, guys. Have fun.
- I’m celebrating Valentine’s Day with my family, and I hope everyone of my friends is doing the same. Best wishes.
This’s a list of funny Valentine messages for friends.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my friend who is cuter than any teddy bear.
- Wishing the best Valentine to my friend who seems to be Google to me; you have all I’ve been searching for.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the [girl/guy] who is the crush of all [boys/girls].
- [Single] Hello, I know you will celebrate Valentine with your family. As no lover yet, let’s cry together.
Send your male friend a creative Valentine message to put a smile on his face.
- Some men forget their friends when they find the girlfriend, guess what! You’re NOT one of them. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear friend!
- Valentine’s Day is all about romantic people, so maybe it’s not suitable for such a tough guy. However, wishing you a happy Valentine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Bro! Thanks for keeping our friendship true.
- Sending you this Valentine’s card to wish you a cool Valentine with your wife.
- You are a great guy and I’m sure you will make your girl very happy, I wish you both a lovely Valentine.
Here are some Valentine greetings for a female friend.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the world’s second cutest girl – my sweet friend.
- You’re the type of friend to keep forever, because you are a humble lovely girl. Happy Valentine’s Day, darling!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sister from another mister.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my beautiful friend! You caught my attention with the littlest of things, and now you caught my heart with your good deeds.
The following messages are for a single friend on Valentine.
- I may not have a life partner, but I have a partner in crime. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend!
- A single box of chocolates to my single friend to remind [him/her] that being single brings better gifts.
- Wishing my sweet friend a sweetheart on this sweet day.
- Happy Valentines to my own Valentine … yet!
- I’m single and so are you; let’s wish each other a happy Valentine’s Day. Couples are not better than us.
- I hope my single friend won’t waste Valentine on sobs.
- That’s an unexpected card for a [man/woman] whose friendship was unexpected. Happy Valentine’s Day, Dear!
- May this Valentine greeting be the beginning of a never-ending friendship. Enjoy it.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend; may this day remind us of the first time we met and decided to be weird together.
- Maybe we are new friends, but I’m sure it will last forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
The Meaningful way to celebrate Valentine is to express love to everyone around us especially our close friends. Put the essence of love into friendship and make the most of it. Maybe you see it weird, but the point is the sweet word you say and its effect on your friend, especially your single friend. Valentine’s Day wishes for friends strengthen your relationship, so we collected these beautiful and funny messages to help you find the perfect way to say Happy Valentine’s Day.