Lightning Quotes: Lightning is a source of inspiration, reminding us of the power of nature and the ability to change.
Lightning gives us hope when it hides the color of night, so you feel that you can find success in your worst days just if you are focused and have faith.
Today’s article is about lightning as an inspiration, so I searched the web to find this beautiful collection of the best lightning quotes from famous people to inspire you and make you feel the empowering effect of lightning.
Here you will learn from lightning how to be calm, strong, and strike at the perfect time. So read these quotes with an open mind to understand the meaning of each one.
Best Lightning Quotes
Let’s start with the top 10 quotes about lightning. Get the power you need from one of these quotes.
- “Fame and fortune are as hard to find as a lightning strike.” — PN Elrod
- “Thunder is good, thunder is impressive, but it is lightning that does the work.” — Mark Twain
- “Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.” — Martin Luther King Jr
- “Thunder and lightning, it’s like the end of the world.” — Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- “If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightning.” — Khalil Gibran
- “They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.” — Clint Eastwood
- “Electricity is really just organized lightning.” — George Carlin
- “God only exhibits his thunder and lightning at intervals, and so they always command attention.” — Mark Twain
- “Affections are like lightning. You can’t tell where they will strike until they have fallen.” — Lee Iacocca
- “The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Inspirational Quotes About Lightning
Let’s read more inspirational quotes about lightning. You need such quotes for life, hope, happiness, and success.
- “Move like a beam of light: fly like lightning, strike like thunder, whirl in circles around a stable center.” — Morihei Ueshiba
- “The more brilliant the lightning, the quicker it disappears.” — Avicenna
- “Even the lightning strikes silently, the thunder that you hear is the proclamation of its victory.” — Nabaneet Mandal
- “The trouble ain’t that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain’t distributed right.” — Mark Twain
- “No mortal eye has ever fully seen a flash of lightning, for no matter how firmly we look, our eyes are sure to be dazzled.” — Berthold Auerbach
- “Sometimes you don’t need lightning to start a fire. Sometimes, it builds on its own.” — Sarah Mlynowski
- “Lightning strikes the earth, and thunder heralds the doom, but the earth bears it all in silence, teaching us that life may be harsh to us, but we shouldn’t be so to life.” — Tista Ray
- “Lightning never strikes twice in the same place — it doesn’t have to.” — Harry Hershfield
- “If there were no thunder, then men would have little fear of lightning.” — Jules Verne
- “Nothing good bursts forth all at once. The lightning may dart out of a black cloud, but the day sends his bright heralds before him to prepare the world for his coming.” — Augustus Hare
- “Lightning hides the color of night.” — Munia Khan
- “Why must we love where the lightning strikes, and not where we choose?” — Theodore Sturgeon
Read Also: Top 30 Lighthouse Quotes
More Quotes On Lightning
- “With luck, you have other things to do than wait for lightning to strike.” — Paul Lauterbur
- “Lightning has no mercy.” — Victoria Aveyard
- “It is not the roaring thunder that smites, but the silent lightning.” — Ivan Panin
- “I have learned to prize the quiet, lightning deed, not the applauding thunder at its heels that men call fame.” — Alexander Smith
- “Lightning can best be seen in the dark. Bright persons do best in bad circumstances.” — Erik Tanghe
- “Human life is as evanescent as the morning dew or a flash of lightning.” — Samuel Butler
- “Evil doesn’t die. It never dies. It just takes on a new face, a new name. Just because we’ve been touched by it once, it doesn’t mean we’re immune to ever being hurt again. Lightning can strike twice.” ― Tess Gerritsen
- “I don’t think you can catch lightning in a bottle twice.” — Mark Frost
- “Lightning strikes, you fear; a rainbow appears, you are amazed; the sun rises, you relax; flood comes, you run away! Nature is like an amazing actor that exists to give you all kinds of emotions!” — Mehmet Murat İldan
- “When lightning strikes, the mouse is sometimes burned with the farm.” — Phyllis Bottome
- “Genius unrefined resembles a flash of lightning, but wisdom is like the sun.” — Franz Grillparzer
You know what? This quote “Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.” is the one I liked most. It tells us to never talk about what we do until we finish it. Let people be surprised by your success. Maybe it’s not the best for you, but it’s really what I wanted to read today.
Anyway, I hope you liked this collection. Now share it everywhere to electrify social media.
Last Updated on November 10, 2023SHARE ON